Accountant Needed at Fadac Resources and Services. Fadac Resources and Services came into existence more than 20 years ago as a response to the Federal Government’s invitation to private entrepreneurs and provides service to Drug & Pharmaceuticals Company. Fadac presently has its headquarter situated in Oregun road, 7 Asiata Solarin Cres, Ojota, Lagos.
TITLE OF JOB: Accountant.
LOCATION OF JOB: Ibadan, Oyo
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing account options.
- Prepare liability, asset, and capital account entries by analyzing and compiling account information.
- Be the single point of contact for the Finance Controller as well as definitely finish audits too.
- Conclude current financial status by preparing balance sheet, collecting information, loss and profit statement as well as other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by simply auditing documents.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by answering questions and coordinating activities.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- At least a B.Sc Degree
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ICAN, or equivalent).
- At least 3 years Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong presentation and communication skills are vital.
- Good accounting software skills.
- Ability to build networks across functions.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.