Admin Assistant presently needed at the Coca Cola Company in Lagos State, Nigeria. Qualified applicants who are interested in this position can apply below. Below is the job description.
Below are all the job description, requirements and how to apply for the position of an admin assistant in Coca Cola company Lagos, Nigeria.
- To assist the LT (Leadership Team) member, as well as the team with the daily office work by assuming responsibility for the delegated administrative tasks which are outlined below and also using personal initiative to make sure the operation of the team is smooth. Giving your support for Adhoc projects and preparation of presentations.
- To work as a key team member through engaging initiative and also developing an understanding of the business and its challenges, is able to follow up on information flow and action points.
Job Title: Admin Assistant.
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND.
- Type Of Job: Full Time.
- Experience: None.
- Location: Lagos.
- Field Of Job: Secretarial/Administration.
- Autonomous and Proactive diary management for the Leadership Team Member.
- Render assistance to the LT member and as well as other members of the team and external stakeholders.
- Organise international and domestic travel, hotel bookings and itineraries for the team
- Coordination of meetings by scheduling attendees, meals, conference rooms, prepare presentations, materials, accommodation, etc.
- Communicate effectively with senior executives and teams across various levels of management locally and internationally through telephone/videoconferencing or at the office
- Coordination and planning of the logistics for special events (team days, annual conferences etc.)
- Manage the administration of budgets
- Work with the team to report on budgets
- Compose, produce, edit and proof-reads and distributes correspondence, presentations and reports
- Ensure that when an associate leave the organisation that all the necessary offboarding requests have been generated and the separation checklist has been handed to HR
- Coordinate Adhoc projects for the LT member
- Screen, handle or redirect all incoming telephone calls
- Handle and prioritise internal and external information and process expenses for the team
- Assist with creating PO’s and then following up to ensure PO’s have been paid
- Assist with the onboarding of new associates by ensuring that all the necessary tools and resources are available for the associate on the first day (PC, Phone, Software, Desk etc.)
- Assist to orientate the new associates.
Influence & Impact Of Organization:
- LT Member
- Relevant Team
- BU associates
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS FOR THE JOB
- Business or Secretarial College Diploma
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Be very knowledgeable about PowerPoint, MS Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to provide proactive quality administrative assistance.
- Ask for and act on feedback from others.
- Align team members’ activities to business goals.
- Maintain credible and productive long-term relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Practice inclusiveness by listening to and leveraging diverse perspectives in the team.
- Identify and act upon opportunities to promote, recruit and retain talent.
- Understand customers’ goals and priorities as a means to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide feedback and model behaviours to help others grow.
- Work with team members to identify areas for development.
- Set an example of personal health and wellbeing, and encourage others to adopt similar practices.
- Demonstrate an openness to learn from others and actively share knowledge and experience.
THINGS TO BENEFIT FROM THE JOB
- You become part of the Africa team where teams are now the new heroes and the leaders are inclusive orchestrators.
- You’ll be incorporated in the pursuit of the Company Vision to craft loved brands, for a better-shared future.
- You will be among those to change the DNA of our organization to become more ADAPTABLE.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION
The closing date for this application is not specified. Once the position is occupied, we will take down this post.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE JOB
If you are qualified and interested in the position, simply navigate to Coke.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply.
NOTE: If the job is no longer available, then the link above will become invalid but you can CLICK HERE to see the most recent and urgent jobs.
NOTE: We are offering our best to ensure that we create a seamless experience for applicants as they apply for roles within the company. Due to the huge number of vacant positions, the process of our recruitment may take longer than usual. This may result in a delay for the interview. Thank you for your patience.