Channel Execution Senior Manager – Retail position currently available at Coca Cola company Lagos branch, Nigeria. Qualified applicants who are interested in this position can see the job description and how to apply for the job below.
Below are all the job description, requirements and how to apply for the position of Channel Execution Senior Manager – Retail in Coca Cola company Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Title: Channel Execution Senior Manager – Retail.
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND.
- Type Of Job: Full Time.
- Experience: None.
- Location: Lagos.
- Field Of Job: Marketing/Sales/Retail/Business Development.
- This role supports the Franchise Unit Leader, in developing our channel commercial execution growth pillars.
- Responsible to drive cold space expansion across the franchise in line with the strategic priority to double the bet.
- Lead the evolution of the Franchise’s Commercial processes (Road to Market) as we evolve to a consumer-centric organization.
- Metrics Management: Custodian of all channel metrics Responsible to manage commercial metrics dashboards. This role will also provide commercial analysis and reports. Build the right systems and routines to collate and publish reports for the team.
- Responsible for driving the Operating Unit Execution Cup – monthly reporting and tracking of progress, collation of quarterly results, for a specific channel.
- Project management of various channel initiatives
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS FOR THE JOB
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Prior commercial/franchise operations experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to work across cultures, and multiple functions.
- Strong, proven self-starter with superior leadership skills and capabilities
- Proven ability to lead and influence teams to align resources towards a common goal, leveraging best-in-class approaches and methodologies; ability to effectively interact and influence various levels of management across the system.
- Sound understanding of commercial concepts and practices.
- Proven project management capabilities.
- Superior analytical capabilities.
THINGS TO BENEFIT FROM THE JOB
- You become part of the Africa team where teams are now the new heroes and the leaders are inclusive orchestrators.
- You’ll be incorporated in the pursuit of the Company Vision to craft loved brands, for a better-shared future.
- You will be among those to change the DNA of our organization to become more ADAPTABLE.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION
The closing date for this application is not specified. Once the position is occupied, we will take down this post.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE JOB
If you are qualified and interested in the position, simply navigate to Coke.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply.
NOTE: If the job is no longer available, then the link above will become invalid but you can CLICK HERE to see the most recent and urgent jobs.
NOTE: We are offering our best to ensure that we create a seamless experience for applicants as they apply for roles within the company. Due to the huge number of vacant positions, the process of our recruitment may take longer than usual. This may result in a delay in the interview. Thank you for your patience.