We are currently in need of a Commercial Analyst At the Coca Cola Company. Interested candidates for this job should look at the job description and how to apply for the job below.
Support the franchise operations team best practices in sales forecasting, reporting, identification and prioritization of the systems strategic initiatives (Big Bets) through integrated analytics, revenue growth management (RGM) and route to market (RTM) principles to drive the overall franchise development plan for the Nigeria Franchise.
Job Title: Commercial Analyst.
Type Of Job: Full Time.
Experience: 3 – 5 years.
Field Of Job: Sales/Marketing/Retail/Business Development.
- Collate competitor analysis, including promos and new products and new entrants within franchise geographies.
- Analyse historical and forecasted trends and communicate results to franchise team identifying opportunities and providing optimal solutions on a weekly/monthly basis by region and category.
- Project management: Oversee execution and performance tracking of regional initiatives (Big Bets) leveraging relevant global system best practices. This to include volume, revenue and execution metrics.
- Lead the franchise volume RE process in collaboration with the Performance and Planning function (Finance) to provide business performance narrative (drivers & inhibitors) for system stakeholders (TCCC & System Partners).
- Lead the routine franchise performance reviews, tracking system progress vs. agreed/forecasted operational metrics to drive ABP commitments – Volume, System Revenue and Innovation initiatives Attend MarkOps, C&CL and marketing forums to ensure franchise operations alignment.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS FOR THE JOB
- University/Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong project management track record, System operational experience, marketing, finance, strategy or C&CL background.
- Design, re-design, implementation, generation and validation of operational business reports capturing metrics from multiple sources. Expert knowledge of in house data sources and become adept at quickly extracting and analyzing data from these sources.
- Scenario bounding estimates: Specify the drivers for change, assumptions, risks and constraints under which the plan operates that -if breached- will trigger mitigation plans.
- Complex data analyses which require using extensive database management skills necessary to complete comprehensive executive summaries.
- Ability to manage ad-hoc requests and multiple projects simultaneously, while operating in a high tempo environment with ever-changing priorities and tasks.
THINGS TO BENEFIT FROM THE JOB
- You become part of the Africa team where teams are now the new heroes and the leaders are inclusive orchestrators.
- You’ll be incorporated in the pursuit of the Company Vision to craft loved brands, for a better-shared future.
- You will be among those to change the DNA of our organization to become more ADAPTABLE.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION
The closing date for this application is not specified. Once the position is occupied, we will take down this post.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE JOB
If you are qualified and interested in the position, simply navigate to Coke.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply.
NOTE: If the job is no longer available, then the link above will become invalid but you can CLICK HERE to see the most recent and urgent jobs.