A Convoy Officer is currently needed at the Dangote group company. If you’re interested to work with the Dangote Group company, then see the job information below and a link to apply on Dangote’s website.
Job Title: Convoy Officer
Location: Lokoja, Kogi
- Maintains compliance with the approved speed limit of 50km/h and reports defaulters.
- Oversee and maintains accuracy and compliance with the required paperwork.
- Enlighten drivers on company policies and procedures.
- Coordinates work hours. This includes scheduling, approving time-off requests, tracking absences, and timekeeping.
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise drivers on good vehicle use.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job.
- Keep logs on work and issues.
- Maintain company vehicles in good condition.
What Others Are Reading:
- Access Quick Agric Loan From CBN.
- Nirsal Loan and How to Apply for it this 2021.
- Coca-Cola Is Urgently Hiring – Get a Job Today!
- Five (5) Ongoing Government Funds for Small Businesses.
- Five (5) Current Government Grants and Free Loans for Nigerians.
- List Of Current Available Jobs In Nigeria.
- Degree in Transport Management or related field
- 3 – 6 years cognate experience
- Satisfactory completion of DOT medical evaluation and drug tests.
Skills and Competence:
- Thorough knowledge of traffic laws and defensive driving.
- Strong communication skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills, using tact and diplomacy in dealing with subordinates and the general public.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize and direct the work of others.
- Willingness to comply with safety regulations.
- Skill in evaluating the current system and recommend new ways of improvements.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus.