A creative Strategy Director is urgently needed at the Coca-Cola Company, interested and qualified candidates should check out the job description and how to apply for the job below.
Job Title: Creative Strategy Director.
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND.
- Type Of Job: Full Time.
- Experience: 10+ Years.
- Location: Lagos (Relocation Also Available)
- Field Of Job: Administration/Secretarial.
- Leading the creative strategy and development cross-marketing sub-functions (including but not limited to Design, Connections, Consumer & Shopper Engagement, Digital, Media)
- Creative Strategy Lead will focus primarily on developing the creative strategy for the respective category.
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of high-quality strategy, idea and concepts (and final execution elements for ‘Hero’ content) of the brand’s plan. The role is responsible for the preparation of the final recommendations presented for decision at each stage of Creative content approval.
- The Creative Strategist is the Leader of the full Category Content team and is responsible for thought leadership and capability building across the OU Category team in all aspects of Content development.
- Work with counterparts in other OUs to help develop and execute a cohesive brand/category Creative Strategy
- Authoring and aligning key stakeholders to IMX briefs; leading agency briefings and identifying innovative ways to measure the effectiveness of brand campaigns.
- Building the storytelling of the brand, ensuring consistency and strategic continuity through various forms of content amplified at multiple connection points
- Translating and amplifying the Global Core Creative Ideas for Global and regional (where not lead OU) brands into contemporary communications, that mobilize the KO system, positions the brand for future growth and excite consumers to build Brand Love ( i.e. Equity) and Brand Value (Transactions, Weekly+ Consumers, Baskets etc)
- Develop exciting/powerful Core Creative Ideas for Regional Brands (as Lead OU) and local brands, anchored on consumer insight
- Ensuring that all expressions of the brand are consistence with the Brand Essence and Architecture
- Working with the respective OU Brand Team/s to develop a vision and growth strategy for the respective brand/platform; expected to provide input on investment recommendations.
- Relentlessly challenging for more innovative brand experiences
- Working with counterparts in other OUs to help develop and execute cohesive brand/category Creative Strategy
- Working with OU Human Insights Team to define the killer insights that lead to the most powerful Creative Strategies
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS FOR THE JOB
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Location is flexible within Africa OU.
- Relocation Offered.
- +10 years of marketing and leadership experience, including leading teams (5+ people)
- Experience working in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams is preferred
- Proven ability to communicate both verbally and in written form in a way that engages and inspires key internal and external stakeholders including agency partners.
- Good understanding of consumer, cultural trends, current and future business needs
- Ability to lead overall IMX / Communication strategies.
- Ability to collaborate and create a ‘network’ across disciplines to open new, innovative spaces for brand growth based on consumer insights, cultural trends and current and future business needs.
- Excellent people leadership skills, particularly the ability to coach and develop others and create a cohesive, focused team
- Ability to manage complex timelines and manage/influence multiple stakeholders
- Ability to manage DME resources for maximum efficiencies and return on investment
- Ability to collaborate across disciplines to open new, innovative spaces for brand growth based on consumer insights, cultural trends and current and future business needs. Ability to define overall IMX strategies.
- The role will require frequent communication with OU Category Lead; OU IMX Lead; OU IMX Sub-function Leads; Global, Other OU Category and OU Other Category Creative Strategists.
- OU Category Creative Strategy Lead must be comfortable communicating innovative approaches to communications strategy and building buy-in across key internal and external stakeholders.
- Communications / Creative Strategy
- Human Insights
- Brand Essence & Architecture Campaign Development & Amplification
- Agile Ways of Working
- Brand (Growth) Strategy
- Resource Allocation
- Media Relationships
- Digital / E-Commerce Growth Strategic Business Analytics
THINGS TO BENEFIT FROM THE JOB
- You become part of the Africa team where teams are now the new heroes and the leaders are inclusive orchestrators.
- You’ll be incorporated in the pursuit of the Company Vision to craft loved brands, for a better-shared future.
- You will be among those to change the DNA of our organization to become more ADAPTABLE.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION
The closing date for this application is not specified. Once the position is occupied, we will take down this post.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE JOB
If you are qualified and interested in the position, simply navigate to Coke.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply.
NOTE: If the job is no longer available, then the link above will become invalid but you can CLICK HERE to see the most recent and urgent jobs.