Customer Senior Manager presently needed at the Coca Cola Company. Qualified applicants who are interested in this position can see the job description below and how to apply for it. Below is the job description.
Job Title: Admin Assistant.
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND.
- Type Of Job: Full Time.
- Experience: 6 to 8 years.
- Location: Lagos.
- Field Of Job: Secretarial/Administration.
- Key Objective is to accelerate our TCCS basket incidence with Customers and accelerate sustainable topline NSR- and Margin growth
- Lead, design and implement integrated short and mid-term strategies for Global and Regional Customers in the Franchise Unit to accelerate customer-back, consumer-centric programming and thus accelerate incidence-, NSR- and Margin growth with these Customers by bringing in the “voice of the customer” into our TCCC program design early and thus maximize relevance and execution at the POP/ “shop floor”
- Key Deliverables are: Customer-relevant occasion and portfolio development plans, defining shopper relevant category bundles and mechanics, an impactful calendar of activation that ties in with our customers’ activation cycles, briefing marketing accordingly for communications requirements and in outlet experiential requirements, as well as aligning execution requirements with Commercial Execution, country operations and bottler(s). This is inclusive of Revenue pools/ Targeting of occasions, shopper types, bold OBBPC approaches to drive the right assortment, SKU optimization, innovation, value to market playbooks, price terms and conditions and promo mechanics and –spends, wiring RGM 2.0 applications and implications into business plans to drive RGM/RTM linked capability with Global and Regional Customers
- Ownership of channel and customer metrics and analyses as well as agreement compliance, channel coherency and advanced analytic based approaches for leading-edge category planning and customer negotiation
- Implement plans to unlock growth opportunities with channels, focused on occasion development, trip conversion and outlet expansion opportunities as well as portfolio expansion opportunities.
- The roles require good customer understanding as well as strong leadership and accountability to influence our cross-functional system teams towards the consumer- and customer-relevant plans that drive revenue and profit growth with a sustainable long-term competitive advantage
- Drives disciplined implementation of the channel, purchase mode playbooks.
- Build a calendar of activities, brief marketing for communications requirements, co-develop channel development plans with bottlers, support priority key customer relationships with tailored activations when necessary.
- Deploy Commercial Beverages category vision and ensure consistency of value propositions with defined priority roles of the channel (e.g. recruitment, trial, frequency) with bottlers and customers.
- Co-develop channel development business plan with bottlers, including brand and package portfolio priorities and activation plans. Responsible for basing development plans in channel opportunity mapping.
- Support priority key customer relationships with tailored activations when necessary
- Manage customer specific DME as well as DME allocated to perform the work in scope.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS FOR THE JOB
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 6-8 years of leadership experience in customer, commercial, operational marketing.
- Strong planning and collaboration skills
- Strong customer understanding from an execution perspective
- Ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial and brand management
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler or Customer experience.
- Customer Management/Catman.
- System Planning.
- Channel / Shopper Marketing.
- Revenue Growth Management incl. Segmentation & Occasion, Brand, Package, Price and Channel.
- System & Customer Economics.
THINGS TO BENEFIT FROM THE JOB
- You become part of the Africa team where teams are now the new heroes and the leaders are inclusive orchestrators.
- You’ll be incorporated in the pursuit of the Company Vision to craft loved brands, for a better-shared future.
- You will be among those to change the DNA of our organization to become more ADAPTABLE.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION
The deadline for this post has been slated for Feb 21, 2021. Once it reaches the deadline, the link below becomes inactive.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE JOB
If you are qualified and interested in the position, simply navigate to Coke.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply.
NOTE: If the job is no longer available, then the link above will become invalid but you can CLICK HERE to see the most recent and urgent jobs.