Diamond bank has decided to make banking more convenient for their customers by providing the Diamond Bank Mobile App. Whether you operate a Diamond bank savings account, domiciliary account or current account you can still use the Diamond Bank Mobile App. Though most people don’t know where or how to download and register for this platform, and that is why we have decided to come up with this article ‘How To Download & Register Diamond Bank Mobile App On Android & All Gadgets’.
The Diamond Mobile app has now been refurbished with some amazing features that are sure to take you to a whole new realm of experience. With the Diamond Mobile app, comes a faster, better, and smarter banking experience. The App is not limited to just banking services, it also comes with lifestyle solutions that really make your banking experience an exciting one. Below are the various activities that you can carry out with the Diamond Bank Mobile app.
AVAILABLE FEATURES ON THE DIAMOND MOBILE APP
- Airtime Top-up and Bill payments
- Events and Movie Tickets Purchase (Movie preview also available)
- Search, book and Pay for International and Local flights
- Funds Transfer within and outside Diamond Bank
- Konga Wallet Top-up
- Credit card repayments
- Account statement request
- Switch on/off Debit cards
- Diamond Money Transfer
- Blackberry BIS Subscription
- Cheque services (Confirm or Stop cheque and New cheque request)
- Maintain/Manage beneficiaries for Bills Payment and Funds Transfer
HOW TO INSTALL & REGISTER DIAMOND MOBILE APP FOR INTERNET BANKING
- First, Download the mobile app from Google Play, iTunes App Store, Blackberry Markets, and Windows phones then go ahead and install the Diamond Mobile App.
- Secondly, The Diamond Mobile app icon will automatically appear on your device Download.
- Thirdly, Open the App and click on ‘Register’.
- The fourth step, Go through the Terms and Conditions and Accept it.
- The fifth step, Then follow the 3 simple steps below to Register the Diamond Mobile App:
i) First, you will have to enter your diamond online user ID also known as the Internet Banking User ID or the 16-Digit debit card number and any of your account numbers. A 4-digit registration code will be created and sent to via an SMS on your registered phone number (even if you used the debit card number, you user Id will also be sent in the same SMS).
ii) Enter the diamond online user ID and/or registration code and select submit.
iii) Select any password of your choice that should be up to or more than 6 characters and reconfirm it.
iv) choose a 4-digit PIN that will be used to authenticate any transaction you carry out, reconfirm the PIN and select confirm. After you have successfully completed the registration, you can now start using the diamond mobile app.
Below is a video that will make the Diamond Bank Mobile App registration a little easier for you.
This is where we call it a day with the Diamond Bank Mobile App. We hope this post was able to answer your questions, How do I download the Diamond Bank Mobile App? How do I Register for Diamond Bank Mobile App? or How to install the Diamond Bank Mobile App. If it did, then you can help this post to reach more people by sharing it.