- 1 Diamond Bank Mobile Banking Code
- 2 Diamond Bank USSD Code Requirement.
- 3 How to Register on 426 Banking ~ Guide To Activate Diamond Bank USSD Code.
- 4 How to Transfer Money to Diamond & Other Banks (Diamond Bank Transfer Code).
- 5 Diamond Bank Recharge Code For Self and A 3rd Party Airtime Top Up
- 6 For Self Recharge
- 7 Recharge For 3rd Party
- 8 Diamond Bank Account Balance Code
- 9 Here Is How You Can Change Your Authentication PIN
- 10 Diamond Bank Mobile Code ~ Recharge & Transfer (Charges & Daily Limit)
Diamond Bank USSD Code for Money Transfer, Checking Account Balance & Recharging Airtime (Daily Limit & Charges)
as their mobile banking code. The Diamond bank USSD code serves as a diamond bank account balance code, diamond bank transfer code, and diamond bank recharge code.
After some trials in the past, *426# seems to be what diamond bank is settling for as their code (*426# Diamond Bank mobile banking code), which they tagged “Simpler Banking“. Diamond bank USSD Code is one of the two ways that one can actually use to access his/her diamond bank account with a mobile phone. While the other way requires you to use the Diamond Bank mobile app.
The Diamond bank USSD code is quite secure, fast and easy to use. It is a service that is available 24/7 and this includes weekends and public holidays.
The Diamond Bank USSD Code doesn’t require any internet connection to work and can be used on all mobile phones that can receive and make calls.
Diamond Bank Mobile Banking Code
The diamond bank code(*426#), allows you to transfer funds, recharge any Nigerian phone number, check your Diamon bank account balance and so many other stuff that you can do with your mobile phone (Android, iOS, Blackberry) and from the comfort of your home.
Below is a list of things you can do with diamond bank mobile code:
- Money Transfer,
- Check Account Balance,
- Airtime Recharge,
- Request for Debit Card,
- Change Your PIN Used For Transactions.
Diamond Bank USSD Code Requirement.
There are certain steps and requirements you must meet up with before you become eligible to use the diamond mobile code.
- You must have a diamond bank Naira account,
- Provide a registered phone number that will be linked with your bank account,
- You must have a mobile device that can receive and make calls,
- You need a debit card and the last 6-digit on it or your date of birth for registration.
How to Register on 426 Banking ~ Guide To Activate Diamond Bank USSD Code.
To start using the diamond mobile banking ussd code, you must firstly, activate your phone number and bank account on *426# simpler banking. To activate your account and mobile phone number follow the instructions provided below
- Dial *426# on the number linked with your account number.
- Type in the last 6-digits of your ATM card or your date of birth.
- Type in your diamond bank account number.
- Create a 4-digits transaction PIN or authentication PIN.
And that’s all, your registration on diamond 426 mobile banking will be successful.
How to Transfer Money to Diamond & Other Banks (Diamond Bank Transfer Code).
This Diamond Mobile Banking Code allows you to transfer fund from your diamond bank account to another diamond bank account (intra-transfer) or you can transfer fund from your Diamond bank account to other Nigerian banks (inter transfer) and here is how to go about it:
- Dial *426*Amount*Account Number# on your alartz number.
- Select the receiver’s bank.
- Input your diamond bank transaction PIN to complete the transfer.
You will immediately receive a message that notifies you of a successful or failed transaction.
Diamond Bank Recharge Code For Self and A 3rd Party Airtime Top Up
It is a lot easy to buy airtime for yourself and for other people, like family and friends using the diamond bank mobile banking code.
For Self Recharge
Simply dial *426*Amount# on the phone number linked with your account number. For instance, dial *426*5000# to recharge your phone number linked with your diamond bank account with airtime.
Recharge For 3rd Party
Here is how to recharge for other people’s number using the diamond bank USSD code below and this method requires you to input your PIN in order to authenticate the transaction. Follow the steps below to carry out 3rd party recharge.
- Simply dial *426*Amount*recieversPhoneNumber#.
- Complete the transaction with your 4-digit PIN.
Diamond Bank Account Balance Code
Just dial *426*00# to check how much you have left in your diamond bank account.
Here Is How You Can Change Your Authentication PIN
- To change Your 4-digits transaction PIN, simply dial *426*0# to reset.
Diamond Bank Mobile Code ~ Recharge & Transfer (Charges & Daily Limit)
- Recharge Limit ~ Daily maximum recharge limit is 3000 Naira.
- Transfer Limit ~ Maximum daily transfer is 20,000 Naira
- Time Limit ~ you can’t stay more than 2 minutes per transaction. Nevertheless, after 20 seconds of inactivity, your transaction will be terminated.
- Recharge Charges is Free
- Charges For Transfer ~ 55 Naira per transfer to other banks
- Network Charges ~ 2 – 5 Naira depending on your service provider.