First Bank mobile banking app which is also known as first bank mobile app is another convenient means of carrying out all your basic financial and known financial transactions if for some reasons you do not want to use First bank transfer code also known as First bank ussd code.
Also, First bank mobile app grant’s you access to all your basic financial and other transactions once you are an account holder. All you need is to be a first bank account holder with a MasterCard or Verve Card, download the first bank mobile app.
Features of First Bank Mobile App (IOS & Android)
- Transfer Money (First Bank to First Bank accounts),
- Transfer Money from First Bank to other Nigerian Banks,
- Credit card repayments
- Account Status
- Request Statement of Account
- First Bank Money Transfer
- Airtime Recharge
- Bills Payment
- Cheque Services
- Cable TV Payments
Where Do I Download First Bank Mobile App for Android & IOS?
- If you are an Android user, you can download and install the app from here. Meanwhile, IOS users can download and install the app from here.
How Do I Use First Bank Mobile App for IOS and Android?
- Download the app,
- Install and open the app
- Accept their Terms and Conditions
- You will register as a first timer. Enter your MasterCard or Verve Card information.
- You will receive an OTP code will be sent to your phone to authorize registration. Follow and complete the registration process to be eligible to start using the first bank mobile banking app.
- First Bank Money Transfer Code
- First Bank customer care Phone Number, Live Chat & Email
- How to Use Gtbank Phone Transfer Code without the Internet.
- How To Buy Airtime From Ecobank Account Using USSD Code OR Mobile App,
- All Nigeria Banks & Their USSD Money Transfer Codes.
Thanks for stopping by…