Engineer, Workshop & Utilities workers are currently needed at the Dangote group company. If you’re interested to work with the Dangote Group company, then see the job information below and a link to apply on Dangote’s website.
Job Title: Engineer, Workshop & Utilities
Location: Obajana, Kogi
- Maintain records on equipment histories and costs, coordinates with Senior Engineers for needed changes toward increasing reliability.
- Analyse, record, troubleshoots equipment problems, and proffer procedure recommendations to Senior Engineers.
- Diagnose root cause and specify a method of repair for plant equipment.
- Document project and technical work by setting up necessary files and preparing appropriate records and reports.
- Provide guidance to the technicians in the execution of maintenance works.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Central Maintenance.
What Others Are Reading:
- Access Quick Agric Loan From CBN.
- Nirsal Loan and How to Apply for it this 2021.
- Coca-Cola Is Urgently Hiring – Get a Job Today!
- Five (5) Ongoing Government Funds for Small Businesses.
- Five (5) Current Government Grants and Free Loans for Nigerians.
- List Of Current Available Jobs In Nigeria.
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline.
- 3 – 6 years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Very good organizational skills.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development