FarmMoni which is also known as Farm Money by most Nigerians is a Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) created in order to boost the Nigerian economy.
The FarmMoni loan was created to help smallholder farmers by offering them collateral-free loans from N250,000 and above. Guess What? It’s a zero per cent (0%) interest rate on any Farm Money loan you take.
The loans will be repaid over a period of six to nine months and have been tailored to suit the peculiarities of the different farming requirements and planting seasons.
The BOI (Bank of Industry) management software is in charge of validating the loan application. Then, the loan is released to you within 48 hours to a mobile wallet account, which can then be cashed out.
You can grow or start your farm with the help of these loans and free business aids and support. This is the best loan for individuals searching for funds to start or grow their business.
Requirements for Accessing Farm Moni
Below are the requirements that you must meet before you can access these loans:
- Applicants must be Nigerian.
- Applicants must have a valid BVN.
- Applicants must be 18 years and above.
- Applicants must have valid identification.
- Applicants must be a farmer.
- Applicants must have a valid SIM/phone number that is registered with the service providers.
- Collateral free
- Low-interest rate
- Fast Disbursement within 48 hours.
- Numerous documentation required.
ONGOING GOVERNMENT GRANTS & LOANS:
- How to Apply For FG Survival Fund.
- Click Here To Apply For GEEP Loan.
- How To Apply For Nigeria Youth Investment Fund.
- How to Apply For Federal Government Intervention Fund.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FARM MONEY (MONI) LOAN?
If you want to register for the GEEP FarmMoni free loan then follow the steps below to successfully apply for the loan:
- To apply you have to quickly visit the web site created for Farmers Moni @https://marketmoni.com.ng/
- You can also visit the bank of Industry website http://www.boi.ng/
- Wait for the page to load then click on apply for a new loan.
- Please note that you have to create a new account.
- Don’t supply fake information.
- Note that a verification link will be sent to your email, click on it to be able to access the Farmers Moni application form
OR you can apply via using this step
- IDENTIFY AGENT: Identify any of their Agents in your state
- CAPTURE DETAILS: The Agent will capture your details
- TEXT MESSAGE: If you qualify, the Federal Government will send you a text message with a code you will dial to get the funds.
- PAYBACK: On or before 6 months, you can pay back through the following banks: Ecobank, GTB, UBA, UnionBank, Sterling, Stanbic, Wema, Heritage, Fidelity, Jaiz.