- 1 A Brief Essential Information About FCMB
- 2 Importance Of FCMB Mobile Banking APP
- 3 How To Download FCMB Mobile Banking App for Android, iPhone & Windows.
- 4 FCMB Mobile App Download
- 5 Steps On How to Register For FCMB Mobile Banking App
- 6 FCMB Short Code for Carrying Out Transactions
- 7 More About FCMB Mobile Banking App
- 8 Related Post:
FCMB mobile banking App is currently available to downl0ad for all active Fcmb customers. It is obvious that First City Monument Bank is one of the leading banks in Nigeria and they render excellent services to their customers.
You can download the FCMB mobile banking App with your java, Android, tablets, iOS, and even PC. With the FCMB Mobile App, you can carry out transactions like transfer money to any bank, buy airtime, check your Fcmb account balance and more.
Most FCMB customers want to use this app but don’t know how to go about it, that is why we have come up with this article to enlighten them on how to download fcmb mobile apk and how to register for the fcmb mobile banking app. As you continue reading this article, you will find out how to download fcmb mobile plus better known as FCMB mobile banking App. You will also find out how you can use the fcmb mobile banking code effectively.
Just after you download FCMB mobile banking App, you will be required to fill & complete the fcmb online banking registration form which will be made available as soon as you start using the fcmb mobile plus. The fcmb online banking registration form is usually available in the first of the Fcm Mobile App.
We have made available various links to download the fcmb mobile banking app for various devices like Android, PCs, iPhones and more.
A Brief Essential Information About FCMB
FCMB which is also known as First City Monument Bank is a subsidiary of First City Merchant Bank Limited who is heading the merchant bank in Nigeria. It was the first bank to be established in Nigeria without government or foreign support. They became the center of attraction in it short while of existence. They also became the first bank in 2000 to meet the 1 Billion naira CBN targeted profit. FCMB in 2001, became a Universal Banking company and had a new name, First City Monument Bank. They are currently a full commercial Bank.
Importance Of FCMB Mobile Banking APP
There are a lot of things you can do with FCMB mobile banking App and the benefits are listed below:
a. With the mobile app on your phone, you will have access to your account & your transaction history.
b. You can request, confirm or stop a cheque with the FCMB mobile banking App.
c. Book flights Tickets.
d. Covert pounds, dollars, sterlings & other foreign currency to naira equivalent.
e. Pay for utility bills like Electricity, Telecommunication, Tv subscription & other bills.
f. Transfer money locally or internationally with the FCMB mobile banking App.
g. Check account balance & more.
How To Download FCMB Mobile Banking App for Android, iPhone & Windows.
Follow the instructions below in other to download the FCMB mobile Banking app:
- For Android users, visit ‘Google playstore’.
- Search for FCMB mobile Banking & download any of the FCMB Mobile App that you like.
- For iPhone users, visit ‘apple store’ for the FCMB mobile Banking app.
- Meanwhile, Nokia users can download the FCMB mobile Banking app at the windows market.
FCMB Mobile App Download
If you have downloaded the fcmb mobile banking app, the next step to take is to visit Fcmb mobile plus login & login with your FCMB account details in other to generate a password.
In other to get a quality and effective service from the FCMB mobile App, it is essential that you download the current Fcmb mobile banking app, which is fcmb mobile plus apk.
There are various ways to download fcmb mobile plus apk, and with the method I showed you above, you can carry download the app. Just visit the various stores and search for the app. This post will also teach you how to carry out fcmb mobile banking registration.
It doesn’t matter whether you download FCMB online apk or maybe fcmb internet banking app, the fact still remains that you can’t access fcmb mobile banking without the fcmb plus app or FCMB mobile banking App.
FCMB internet banking & mobile application which is also known as the fcmb plus apk has a different interface from that of the other banks.
Just like every other mobile banking app from other banks, to download FCMB mobile plus app, you will need to be connected to the internet in other to successfully download the FCMB mobile plus app.
Steps On How to Register For FCMB Mobile Banking App
- Obtain the application form from either any FCMB branch or online by Downloading The FCMB Mobile form.
- The Fcmb mobile application form should be completed & submitted at the customer service office of the bank.
- The customer care personnel will guide you on how to fill the form & how to process your mobile banking registration.
- The customer personnel will direct you on how to visit FCMB installation file or how to download FCMB installation File for the Application Downloading FCMB Mobile installation file.
- SMS “D FCMB to this number 4045 for Mtn Users and 310030 for all Glo subscribers.
- Find the file >> click on install.
- Check your e-mail box for your registration details >> confirm your card numbers and date.
- You will receive an SMS on your phone stating that your registration has been received & is being processed.
The video above is going to give you a comprehensive knowledge on how to download & register for FCMB mobile banking app.
FCMB Short Code for Carrying Out Transactions
Apart from the fcmb plus apk, there’s another way to access FCMB mobile banking platform and it’s fcmb short code. With the FCMB short Code you can carry out basic financial transactions like the Fcmb mobile banking app.
The fcmb short code is very easy to use, it is simply *329# and you can use it carry out a whole lot of transactions which may range from transferring money, buying airtime, checking your account balance and much more. The complete any transaction with the Fcmb short code, you will be required to provide fcmb transfer pin or the last four digits on your ATM card.
Before you can use the fcmb mobile app to access FCMB mobile banking, you will need to do the fcmb mobile banking registration, but with the shortcode which is also known as fcmb mobile recharge code, or FCMB account balance check code you don’t need to go through this stress, all that is required is to use the code *329# on the number linked with your fcmb account.
More About FCMB Mobile Banking App
Should in a case you don’t feel comfortable with the Fcmb shortcode, you can still use the fcmb online apk. Or better still, use the fcmb internet banking business version for various transactions.
FCMB mobile banking App or fcmb internet banking app can be used to effectively carry out all online transactions. Carrying out transactions with the FCMB mobile banking App usually demand a fcmb online banking code. FCMB online banking code also known as fcmb online token app allows you to use the fcmb mobile app effectively.
It is necessary to note that the FCMB mobile banking App can work only for existing FCMB customers. But the good news is this, currently, even if you are not an existing fcmb customer, you can still use the FCMB mobile banking App by simply opening a fcmb account online via the fcmb online account opening form which is available on FCMB site.
This is where we call it a day on the topic titled FCMB Mobile Banking App ~ How To Register & Download fcmb Mobile Plus App for Android, iPhones, Nokia phones and other smartphones. If you encounter any challenge that you can’t handle, you can share it with us via the comment section. We will also try our best possible to render the solution to the problem.
You can actually reach more people who are finding it difficult to download and register the fcmb mobile banking app. Share this post via the sharing button provided below in other to reach them.
- All Nigeria Banks & Their USSD Money Transfer Codes,
- Diamond bank mobile money transfer code,
- Ecobank mobile money transfer code,
- Access bank mobile money transfer code,
- FCMB mobile money transfer code,
- Fidelity bank mobile money transfer code,
- First bank mobile money transfer code,
- Stanbic IBTC bank mobile money transfer code,
- Heritage bank mobile money transfer code,
- GTBank mobile money transfer code,
- Sterling bank mobile money transfer code,
- Keystone bank mobile money transfer code,
- Skye bank mobile money transfer code,
- UBA mobile money transfer code,
- Union bank mobile money transfer code,
- Unity bank mobile money transfer code,
- Wema bank mobile money transfer code,
- Zenith bank mobile money transfer code.