Today, we will be discussing First Bank internet banking which is also known as First bank Online banking. The oldest bank in Nigeria, First bank have decided to join in the latest innovation in the banking sector, which is internet banking.
The prime aim of composing this post is to give you a detailed guide on how to register, login and use First Bank online (internet) banking platform.
First Bank Internet Banking Registration
Below is the step by step guide on how to register for First Online banking.
- Visit First Bank webpage here [https://www.1stbanknigeria-online.com/Dsignup.htm].
- Download the First Bank internet banking form and fill it appropriately.
- Submit the form to any First bank branch near you.
How to Login On First Bank Internet Banking
In order to be able to log into your First online platform, it is necessary you follow the instructions laid down below.
- Visite this First bank login page https://ibank.firstbanknigeria.com/FBN/login.aspx .
- On the left-hand side of the login page, you would see the ‘Mail’ button, click on it and visit your mail box.
- Open the message in your mail with the subject “Login Details for The New Online Banking Application”. In the message, you will find your initial login details.
- Visit [https://ibank.firstbanknigeria.com/FBN/login.aspx] and enter your default username and password that was sent to you in your mail just the same it was sent to you. Use the exact cases and words in the password sent to you because the password is case sensitive.
- If the Login was successful, it very important that you choose a new and well-protected password which you don’t have to share with anybody.
- It is necessary that we let you know that you will be required to set up your security question that only you know the answer. Also, select that you can easily remember.
- The final step is for you to confirm your email address and boom! you are qualified to start using First Bank internet banking.
Note: Do not share any of your sensitive banking material in the comment section. If there is any question or contribution that you want to make concerning this post, you are highly welcome to use the comment section. Thank you for stopping by.