- 1 First Bank USSD Code For Money Transfer, Account Balance & Airtime Recharge – Daily Limit & Charges.
- 2 First Bank Mobile Banking Code (*894#)
- 3 Terms & Conditions for Using First Bank USSD Code.
- 4 How Do I Activate/Register for First Bank Mobile Banking?
- 5 First Bank Transfer Code: How to Transfer Money to First Bank & Other Nigerian Banks
- 6 First Bank Recharge Code ~ How to Recharge for Yourself & Recharge for Others
- 7 First Bank USSD Code For Account Balance: How to Check your Balance Via Mobile Phone.
First Bank USSD Code For Money Transfer, Account Balance & Airtime Recharge – Daily Limit & Charges.
Before going into the business of the day, we just want to clarify something here, first bank money transfer code, first bank account balance code and finally, first bank airtime recharge code are all component of the first bank USSD Code.
‘Quick Banking’ is what the First bank dubbed their mobile banking USSD code. Almost the same way Guarantee Trust Bank and zenith bank titled theirs ‘Simple and Eazy banking’.
There are two ways you can perform banking transactions on your mobile phone with First Bank Nigeria and mobile banking code is one of the ways. While the second is through mobile applications.
The two ways of performing bank transactions using your mobile phone both have their negative and positive sides.
Since the introduction of the first bank USSD code, customers that were not able to use the mobile app as a result of their inability to afford a smartphone are now able to transfer money even with a Nokia Touch phone, check account balance easily and recharge their phones with airtime.
The good thing about first bank USSD Code is it can work on any mobile phone, once it can make and receive calls from other gsm networks like Mtn, Airtel, 9mobile, Glo in Nigeria. And it also works 24/7 include weekends and public holidays.
The process is a lot safer, faster and very secured.
First Bank Mobile Banking Code (*894#)
Years ago, nobody would have thought of recharging their phones directly from their bank account, transferring money and also checking their account balance with their mobile phones effortlessly from anywhere around the state.
Below are the various features of the first bank *894# USSD Code:
- Funds Transfer.
- Check Account Balance.
- Recharge Airtime.
- Bills Payment.
- Open First Bank Account.
- Reset PIN.
Terms & Conditions for Using First Bank USSD Code.
There are certain requirements that you must meet to be eligible to use the First Bank USSD Code. Check below see all the requirements:
- FBN Account: Firstly, you must have a first bank Naira account.
- Alertz Number: You must provide a number that will be linked to your bank account.
- Phone: You must have any type of mobile phone that is capable of making and receiving calls.
- ATM PIN: You must have a debit card 4-digit PIN for registration.
How Do I Activate/Register for First Bank Mobile Banking?
There are things that need to be put in place before anyone can start making use of first bank quick banking and registration is one of them. Follow the instructions below to see how you can get registered.
- Dial *894*0# on the phone number that was linked to your FBN account.
- Select your preferred ATM card from those that have been linked to your account.
- Input your 4 digit PIN of the preferred ATM card.
- Create a 5 digit transaction PIN. The transaction PIN will be required to complete any transaction done on the FBN Mobile Banking.
Congratulations!!! your number has been successfully activated for first bank mobile banking code.
First Bank Transfer Code: How to Transfer Money to First Bank & Other Nigerian Banks
First bank mobile transfer USSD code concept is the same to that of Zenith bank. Because the code is both the same for intra-bank (first bank to first bank) transfer & also the same code format for inter-bank (first bank to another bank) transfer. Follow the instructions below to see how to transfer funds:
- Dial *894*Amount*Receiver’s Account Number#.
- Choose the beneficiary bank.
- Input your 5 digit transaction PIN.
You will immediately receive a notification letting you know if the transaction was successful or not.
For instance, you want to transfer 50,000 Naira to this account number 0124456779
- Simply dial *894*50000*0124456779#
- Choose the receiver’s bank
- Endeavor the name among other details is confirmed, then complete the process with transaction PIN.
First Bank Recharge Code ~ How to Recharge for Yourself & Recharge for Others
Here is how you can buy airtime for your registered phone number and how you can buy for other people directly from your first bank account via quick banking code.
This means to buy airtime for the number that was linked to your first bank account. This number can also be called an ‘alertz number’. To be able to self-recharge, follow the instructions below:
- Dial *894*Amount#. E.g *894*500# to recharge your alertz number with 500 Naira.
- Input your 5-digit transaction PIN to complete the first bank airtime recharge transaction.
How To Buy Airtime For Another Number.
To buy airtime for another number that was not linked to your First bank account, follow the instructions below.
- Dial *894*Amount*Receiver’s Phone Number# E.g *894*400*07012345678# to recharge with 400 Naira.
- Complete the airtime recharge process with your 5 digit transaction PIN.
First Bank USSD Code For Account Balance: How to Check your Balance Via Mobile Phone.
Simply dial *894*00# to see your account balance.
Limit & Charges For First Bank USSD Code
- Airtime Recharge Limit: The highest per day is 10,000 Naira.
- Transfer Limit: The highest per day is 100,000 Naira.
- Time Out Limit: You can’t exceed 2 minutes per transaction. Nevertheless, your transaction will be terminated if you remain inactive after 20 seconds.
- Transfer Charges: Transfer between FBN to FBN is free. while First Bank to another bank attracts just 55 Naira charges.
- Network Charges: 2 to 5 Naira most times it depends on your service providers (Mtn, Airtel, Glo, 9mobil).
- Recharge Charges: Free.
How To Change & Reset Transaction/Authentication PIN
If you find yourself in a situation where you can’t remember your 5 digit transaction PIN (Personal Identification Number), simply dial *894*0# to reset it.
There you have it on first bank USSD code for account balance, airtime recharge and funds transfer. Kindly share this article using the social sharing buttons below.