We are currently in need of a Franchise Strategic Integration Senior Manager At the Coca Cola Company. He or she is responsible for challenging and supporting the Franchise Units in implementing the System’s growth strategy and developing actionable insights at the market level. Check out the job description and how to apply for the job below.
Job Title: Franchise Strategic Integration Senior Manager.
Qualification: MBA/MSc/MA, BA/BSc/HND.
Type Of Job: Full Time.
Experience: 10 years.
Reports to: Africa Operating Unit Strategy VP
Field Of Job: Media/Advertising/Branding.
- Pull relevant data and insights from the Insights & Analysis vertical, OU Strategy support, and Enterprise-Wide Initiatives to identify granular opportunities and create actionable initiatives at the local level.
- Collaborate with Franchise Unit and Commercial & Customer Leadership to adjust execution strategy in the Franchise territory and at the market level.
- Partner with Franchise Unit to lead system end-to-end alignment process with Bottlers at the local level
- Develop actionable and compelling commercial insights, strategies, and initiatives at the market level.
- Use a fact-based, strategic approach to identify the insights, strategies, and leading-edge solutions to boost local/granular commercial strategy with actionable commercial levers.
- Lead Franchise management routines internally and with the System, working closely with Franchise GMs
- Co-lead end-to-end alignment process with Bottlers around overall strategy and business planning (in coordination with Finance).
- Capture and network best practices, import and export good ideas both locally in the OU and globally.-Role model the “Leadership in the Network” definition.
- Manage uncertainty and multiple stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS FOR THE JOB
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred: Master’s Degree (in Economics, Business, Finance or similar analytical field) or MBA.
- +10 years’ experience in strategy/ business development (or related roles) or 6+ years from top tier consulting firm.
- Proven trajectory as leader of leaders and influencing a senior leadership team.
- People manager with excellent leadership capability, able to work in a diverse cultural environment, highly efficient communicator, and influencer at all levels.
- Problem framing and problem-solving: structure and coordinate/lead cross-functional/ cross-system analysis, initiatives, or efforts. Ease with ambiguity and the ability to carefully work through complex situations
- Solid business acumen: translate data into insights that help inform key business decisions
- Strategic thinking: integrate diverse business insights and connect the dots to develop a holistic approach
- Franchise leadership/negotiation: drive better conversations into practical applications
- Storytelling: Clearly communicate solutions to key stakeholders in a well structured, formatted and compelling manner, using a combination of PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and other similar tools
- Systemic thinking: Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts and global capabilities implementation. Comfort with ambiguity and willingness to challenge the status quo
BENEFITS OF THE JOB
- Opportunity to directly impact on-the-ground business operations via the networked organization. Opportunity to influence and shape the overall strategy of the global enterprise.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced operating environment that will shape our System’s growth agenda in Nigeria
- Opportunity to have a rich holistic business overview and exposure that comes with bridging strategy creation and franchise execution
- Opportunity to work in an inclusive team environment; a “learning organization” as opposed to a “know-it-all organization.”
- Exposure to an expansive breadth and depth of merit-based personal growth opportunities
- Extensive exposure to senior leadership across the Coca-Cola system
- You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION
The closing date for this application is not specified. Once the position is occupied, we will take down this post.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE JOB
If you are qualified and interested in the position, simply navigate to Coke.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply.
NOTE: If the job is no longer available, then the link above will become invalid but you can CLICK HERE to see the most recent and urgent jobs.