Guaranty Trust Bank plc which is usually referred to as GTBank or GTB for short now allows their account holders to transfer funds from their GTBank account to any other bank account.
As a GTB account holder, you can now carry out transactions like transfer money with the gtbank online banking platform. To carry out transactions on the gtbank online banking platform you will need to use the gtbank mobile app or by dialing the gtbank ShortCode.
If you want to use gtbank website to carry out gtbank online transfer from your gtbank account to another different bank account, you will need to register for gtbank GAPS (corporate banking) or gtbank online banking. It is also necessary that you apply for gtbank token which will be used in authorizing your fund transfers even when you use the GTBank mobile app.
GTBank Mobile Banking
The GTBank online transfer or services are all included in the GTBank Mobile App. The App is made up of both Mobile Banking and Mobile Money.
With the GTBank mobile banking app, you can carry out a lot of transactions using your mobile phone. Guaranty Trust Bank Customers who have either savings, current, or domiciliary account are allowed to utilize the GTBank mobile banking platform. You can download and find out more on how to register and use gtbank mobile app Here.
GTBank Online Transfer
There are lots of innovative services that GTBank provide on their online banking platform. GTBank customers can carry out the following transactions using gtbank mobile banking app:
- Check balance.
- Transfer money (gtbank online transfer).
- Confirm and Stop cheques.
- Obtain your login details for Mobile Banking.
- Bills Payment (DStv, PHCN, Lekki Concession Commission (LCC) toll, Swift Networks & etc).
- Purchase airtime on both MTN, Airtel, Glo, Visafone, & Etisalat.
- Send money to any account, whether GTBank account, NIP & NEFT or other bank accounts.
- Purchase your flight ticket for both domestic and international.
NB: You can download GTBank Mobile App from Google Play Store for Android devices, from App Store for iOS devices, from Nokia OVI store for Nokia devices, and finally from BlackBerry App World for BlackBerry smartphones.
GTBank Internet Banking
GTBank internet banking which is sometimes referred to as GTBank online banking creates an avenue for gtbank customer online communication with gtbank bank’s banking portal. Below are the characteristics of gtbank internet banking:
1). User-friendly “Add Services” page.
2). Modern user and a nice visually appealing interface.
3). Easy to navigate Categorization of menu items for Internet banking functions.
4). A dynamic and unique Login number pad that changes with each page that is reloaded.
5). An informative landing page and a dashboard that shows the trend of customers transaction analysis like loan repayments showing overall loan portfolio, withdrawals and deposit on selected accounts over 11 months, an eChannel Usage that shows analysis of POS, Mobile banking, internet banking, IVR, ATM. Also ‘My Apps’ center to download Mobile Money App, and web payments over 2 months.
If you want to access the GTBank online banking platform, visit HERE. Alternatively, you can You can call gtbank contact centre phone numbers: 0802 900 2900, 0700 482 666328, 234 1 448 0000, 0803 900 3900, or visit any GTBank close to your area. Below is a video that will explain more on gtbank internet banking.
How To Transfer Money from GTBank Without A Token
The gtbank token is not required when you use the gtbank *737 services to carry out financial transactions. All that will be required for authentication is the last four digits of your gtbank Naira Master card. When dialing the gtbank *737 sort code for transfer, you must endeavor that it is done from the phone number linked with your gtbank account.
You can send money from your gtbank to other banks using gtbank *737 code with any phone & without an internet. The good news is that you don’t even need a token or an internet connection. Below is a detailed guide on how to do it.
- Just dial *737*2*Amount*Account Number# which must be done from your mobile number linked with your gtbank account.
- Choose the receiver’s bank (Access, FBN, UBA, Zenith & DBN).
- Enter the last four digits on your GTBank Naira MasterCard.
- Allow the transaction to be completed.
- If the transaction was successful, you will receive a debit alert.
- Fast, Easy, simple, and a convenient method of transferring fund.
- *737* Transfer is always available 24 /7
- Processes your transactions very fast (10 seconds approximately)
- You can transfer from your gtbank to any bank.
- N20,000 for daily transaction limit.
- N1,000 for minimum transfer.
- The Codes must be dialed from the phone number linked with your account.
- The money will be directly deducted from your GTBank account
Transfers to a different bank account will attract Standard NIP charges, while gtbank account to gtbank account attracts N20.00 on transfers. Make sure you take note of these things before you carry out any transfer.
Should in case you lost your gtbank debit card, you can contact GTBank customer care HERE in order for them to blacklist the card. You can also ask questions/complaints about gtbank products, services or even order for a new debit card HERE.
Conclusion: This is how far we can go on this topic ‘GTBank Online Transfer’. And in my own opinion, transferring funds with the gtbank online transfer is more secure than the gtbank shortcode.