- 1 Everything You Can Do With GTBank Transfer Code
- 2 How to use (GTBank Transfer Code) Gtbank *737* Money Transfer Service
- 3 How Do I Transfer Money From My Gtbank Account to Another Gtbank Account?
- 4 How Do I Transfer Money From My GTBank Account To Another Bank
- 5 How Do I Open A Gtbank Account Using *737* Code
- 6 How Do I Purchase Airtime & Data From Gtbank *737* service (Self & 3rd Party)
- 7 How Do I Check My GTB Account Details?
- 8 How Do I Generate One Time Password on Gtbank *737* service?
- 9 How Do I Pay for My Startimes Subscriptions Using Gtbank Ussd Code?
- 10 How To Request for Gtbank Internet banking login details using Gtbank *737* service
- 11 How To Reactivate Your Account Using Gtbank Mobile Banking Code
- 12 How To Pay Your Electric Bills Using Gtbank USSD Code
- 13 How To Perform A Cardless Withdrawal Using Gtbank USSD Code
- 14 Other General Gtbank *737* service inquiries
- 15 How Do I Borrow Airtime & Funds Using Gtbank USSD Code?
Gtbank is the first of its kind in Nigeria to introduce the use of GTBank Transfer Code for transactions. The GTBank Transfer Code is one of the most amazing innovations of the institution. The GTBank Transfer Code which is also known as the GTBank mobile banking Code allows you to transfer money from GTB to GTB or GTBank to another bank.
It also allows you to recharge your phone, open a GTBank account directly from your mobile phone, pay bills, generate a One-Time Pin/password (OTP) etc. All these transactions can be carried out from the comfort of your home and without an internet connection.
Many people only talk about GTBank Transfer Code, without knowing that there is more to GTB 737 mobile services than fund transfer. The prime aim of this post is to walk you through all the features of the Gtbank *737* service codes.
There are two ways you can actually use GTBank Mobile banking, one is through the GTBank mobile app and the second is through the use of GTBank USSD code. Gtbank mobile banking platform integrates GTBank mobile app and 737 simple banking. To be eligible to use GTBank mobile banking app, you must have GTBank internet banking profile. Below are is the complete list of GTbank *737* mobile service codes.
Everything You Can Do With GTBank Transfer Code
The chief aim of GTB *737* service code previously was to make it easier to transfer funds from GTB to GTB and GTBank to another bank in Nigerian. It was also for airtime top-up. But other features were later added.
Gtbank 737 codes is a type of mobile banking that can allow GTB customers to transfer funds, recharge airtime, pay bills, and many more even without an access to the internet.
How to use (GTBank Transfer Code) Gtbank *737* Money Transfer Service
You can now easily transfer money from your GTbank account to another Gtbank account or to a different Nigerian bank like First Bank from your mobile phone. And the good thing about this Gtbank *737* service code is it does not need you to be connected to the internet, but all it requires is:
- Your Phone number must be linked with your Gtbank account.
- *737# Gtbank transfer code.
- The last 4 digits on your Gtbank Naira MasterCard Or 737 pin code.
How Do I Transfer Money From My Gtbank Account to Another Gtbank Account?
- Just dial *737*1*Amount*Receivers GTB Account Number# on the phone number linked with your GTBank account
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Input your 737 pin Or the last 4 numbers on your GTB Naira master card in order to complete the transfer.
For instance, you want to transfer 2,000 naira to account number 0123456789, just dial *737*1*2000*0123456789# then you will be required to input the last 4 digits on your card when prompt. There is actually no service charge for this transaction.
How Do I Transfer Money From My GTBank Account To Another Bank
- Just dial *737*2*Amount*Receivers Account Number# on the phone number linked with your GTBank account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
Let’s say you want to transfer 1,000 naira to account number 0123945678, dial *737*2*1000*0123945678# after this you will need the last 4 digits on your naira master card. The charges for this transaction is 52.5 naira.
Gtbank *737* transfer service does not allow you to transfer more than 200,000 naira daily.
How Do I Open A Gtbank Account Using *737* Code
Here comes one of the easiest ways to actually open an account with GTBank. Nevertheless, there are limitations on these type of account. This type of account does not let you deposit more than 50,000 naira per transaction and your account balance cannot be more than 300,000 naira.
Don’t worry about the limitations because you can actually bypass these by simply upgrading your account. To upgrade your account, you will need to submit a national ID card. This account is actually good for those who don’t have an account and urgently needs one. Your younger cousin brother can open this account so you can pay directly to his account.
To open this of account, just dial *737*0# and follow the onscreen prompts. Your account number will be generated automatically and will be sent to you through an SMS. You don’t need airtime or data bundle for Gtbank *737* service and it is totally free.
How Do I Purchase Airtime & Data From Gtbank *737* service (Self & 3rd Party)
With GTBank USSD Cod you can purchase airtime for yourself, for your friends & family. You can also buy data bundles for yourself. GTBank airtime recharge and data purchase work on MTN, Airtel, 9mobil, and Glo. The highest amount of airtime you can purchase daily through GTbank mobile banking is 10,000 naira.
- Airtime purchase (self & friends): Simply dial *737*amount# with the phone number linked with your GTB account. E.g dial *737*1500# to buy N1500 airtime. While, to purchase airtime for a friend, dial *737*Amount*Recipient’s number#. E.g *737*400*08061234567# to send 400 airtime to 0806123456.
- Data purchase (self & friends): Just dial *737*4# on your phone linked to your GTBank account and follow the on-screen prompt. To finalize your transaction you need the last four digits of your ATM Card OR your 737 pin.
How Do I Check My GTB Account Details?
To see details of your account number, account balance(s) and BVN follow the instruction below:
- Just dial *737*6*1# on the number you linked with your gtbank account and
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- You might be charged anywhere from 5 to 10 Naira for this transaction, though it depends on the mobile network service provider used.
How Do I Generate One Time Password on Gtbank *737* service?
With GTB mobile banking code, you do not need to worry about carrying your hardware token with you again. To generate your one time pin, simply dial *737*7# and complete the process with the last 6 digits of your Gtb naira MasterCard. Your One Time Password (OTP) generated is valid for 120 seconds. And it can’t be used to complete transactions above 200,000 Naira.
How Do I Pay for My Startimes Subscriptions Using Gtbank Ussd Code?
Dial *737*37*Amount*Decoder Number# to pay for your star-times subscription. More billers will be added soon according to GTBank.
How To Request for Gtbank Internet banking login details using Gtbank *737* service
- If you wish to request for your login details, simply dial *737*6*5#
- Read and Follow the on-screen prompt to get your internet/mobile banking login details.
How To Reactivate Your Account Using Gtbank Mobile Banking Code
Is your gtbank account dormant? There is no need to panic because you can now reactivate it without going to any GTbank branch. Follow the instructions below to see how to do this:
- Dial *737*11# on your phone number that is linked with your GTbank account.
- Enter your bank verification number(BVN)
- Enter your account officer code (if you know it) or press 1 to continue.
- You have to recharge 100 naira worth of airtime from your account to complete the reactivation process.
How To Pay Your Electric Bills Using Gtbank USSD Code
- Port Harcourt Prepaid: *737*50*Amount*95#
- Port Harcourt Postpaid:*737*50*Amount*96#
- Eko Prepaid: *737*50*Amount*151#
- Eko Postpaid: *737*50*Amount*152#
- Ibadan Prepaid: *737*50*Amount*137#
- Kano Prepaid: *737*50*Amount*93#
- Kano Postpaid: *737*50*Amount*94#
Below is the GTbank Code for various transactions. With the Gtbank USSD Code, you can now recharge your prepaid meter from the comfort of your home. To do this you will need your meter number and you can recharge up to 1,000,000 (1 million naira) daily.
How To Perform A Cardless Withdrawal Using Gtbank USSD Code
You can now effortlessly withdraw cash from any GTbank ATM even if you don’t have your ATM card with you.
- Click On cardless withdrawal on the ATM
- Dial *737*3# on the number you linked with your GTbank account
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Enter the last 4 digits of your card or 737 pin.
Other General Gtbank *737* service inquiries
- For Loan balances, dial *737*6*2#.
- For Card status, dial *737*6*3#.
- To check your Cheque book status, dial *737*6*4#.
How Do I Borrow Airtime & Funds Using Gtbank USSD Code?
For you to be eligible for this service, you must have a GTbank salary account. And you can actually borrow up to 5000 Naira airtime and also borrow 50% of your monthly salary. But, you will pay back at the end of the month. Use the GTbank codes provided below:
- To Borrow Airtime: Dial *737*8*1# and follow the on-screen prompt.
- To Borrow Fund OR Salary Advancement: To get started simply dial *737*8*2#
We have to draw the curtain at this junction and we hope this post actually answered all your questions. Use the comment section to share how you feel about this post. Also, do well to share this post with friends…