Head, Kiln & Coal Mill Mechanical Maintenance workers are currently needed at the Dangote group company. If you’re interested to work with the Dangote Group company, then see the job information below and a link to apply on Dangote’s website.
Job Title: Head, Kiln & Coal Mill Mechanical Maintenance
Location: Obajana, Kogi
- Ensure production of high-quality cement in the plant in accordance with pre-set quality standards.
- Oversee the proper maintenance of the kiln to ensure kiln operations are executed effectively.
- Supervise the utilization of plant resources in the production unit to ensure uninterrupted plant operations and employee/plant safety.
- Address production process bottlenecks for a better output, greater stability of kiln operations or an improvement in environmental parameters.
- Oversee startups, shutdowns and operations in the kiln section.
- Manage emergency situations to ensure adherence to standard procedures.
- Ensure process tests are conducted regularly to ensure that sensors in all production units function appropriately.
- Coordinate housekeeping activities at the kiln and CCR.
- Provide input to the development of the standard operating procedures for the assigned production section.
- Ensure compliance with relevant ISO standards.
- Liaise with the Shift Coordinator as necessary.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Mechanical Maintenance
What Others Are Reading:
- Access Quick Agric Loan From CBN.
- Nirsal Loan and How to Apply for it this 2021.
- Coca-Cola Is Urgently Hiring – Get a Job Today!
- Five (5) Ongoing Government Funds for Small Businesses.
- Five (5) Current Government Grants and Free Loans for Nigerians.
- List Of Current Available Jobs In Nigeria.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in a Technical discipline.
- Minimum of Twenty one (21) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good knowledge of cement production process
- Good knowledge of product quality parameters and quality control
- Good knowledge of kiln operations, equipment and their functions
- Good leadership and supervisory skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management and communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.