We are currently in need of an ICE Senior Manager At the Coca Cola Company. Interested candidates for this job should look at the job description and how to apply for the job below.
Job Title: ICE Senior Manager.
Type Of Job: Full Time.
Experience: 8 – 10 years.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Field Of Job: Sales/Marketing/Supply Chain.
- Provide full support to the General Managers and other Franchise Leadership positions in their interactions with the Bottling System related to the referred Commercial Capabilities.
- Oversee the implementation of the Operating Unit Revenue Growth Management and Winning @ the Point of Sale strategies at the Franchise Unit by applying the corresponding playbooks and leveraging global/regional tools. Ensures consistency with the OU frameworks and priorities while adjusting to the local reality.
- Shapes System Revenue and Margin through Revenue Growth Management and OBPPC levers as he/she lands the Commercial Strategy for the Franchise Unit.
- Supervise the implementation of all the relevant channels aligned with the Operating Unit channel strategies and recommendations. Implement Prospection, and Market Assets frameworks. Collaborates with the implementation of Value to Market initiatives.
- Oversee the development & implementation of short- and long-range joint business plans with Key Regional Accounts across (retail and on-premise Revenues that are comprehensive, realistic and aligned with broader Company and Operating Unit plan, as well as with the Customer’s plans in the geography. For this purpose, Customer Value Proposition playbooks and recommendations should be applied
- Help secure resources necessary to locally address, generate and implement value-creating solutions that meet customer and bottlers needs and drive beverage category’s incidence, profit and volume.
- Coordinate the System to effectively serve key accounts and ensure high levels of partnership and satisfaction.
- Support any and all transverse strategic initiatives for the Franchise Unit (Digital Transformation or New Revenue Streams or Still 2.0 Growth Engine) with a multi-geography, multi-functional team partnership
- Reinforces the cultural transformation to enable the network organization to succeed across the system.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS FOR THE JOB
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 8-10 years of leadership experience in Commercial with strong skills in Commercial and Channel Strategy, Revenue Growth Management, Segmentation Road to Market, Negotiation, etc.
- Proven strategic and analytical skills as well as outstanding interpersonal, communication and influencing abilities
- Ability to make things happen and inspire
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler and/or Customer experience
- Commercial Execution
- Channel Strategy
- Capabilities (Revenue Growth Management / Road to Market)
- Key Accounts Management
- System & Customer Economics
BENEFITS OF THE JOB
- You will become part of the Africa Customer & Commercial team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done sustainably, for a better-shared future, we will:
- Build winning capabilities.
- Make our culture Code inevitable.
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION
The closing date for this application is not specified. Once the position is occupied, we will take down this post.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE JOB
If you are qualified and interested in the position, simply navigate to Coke.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply.
NOTE: If the job is no longer available, then the link above will become invalid but you can CLICK HERE to see the most recent and urgent jobs.