- 1 What Are The Benefits Of Using KeyStone Bank *7111# USSD Code?
- 2 HOW TO REGISTER FOR KEYSTONE USSD CODE
- 3 KEYSTONE BANK MONEY TRANSFER CODE
- 4 keystone Bank Transfer Code: Transfer From Keystone to other banks
- 5 keystone Bank Transfer Code: Keystone To Keystone Transfer
- 6 How To Open Keystone Account Using The Keystone Bank USSD Code
- 7 HOW TO CHECK YOUR KEYSTONE ACCOUNT BALANCE
Central Bank of Nigeria recently issued a new policy they called, the cashless policy which limits the movement of physically bulky cash.
In other to comply with the policy of the Central Bank of Nigeria, all most every bank in Nigeria adopted the use of the USSD Code for financial transactions and Keystone Bank (keystone Bank Transfer Code) is no exception. The use of the Bank USSD Code helps to reduce the movement of bulk cash.
Keystone Bank USSD Code
The Keystone Bank which recently launched its own transfer code service named *# Bank Transfer Code, which will allow its customers to carry out different transactions, from the comfort of their homes and without the need of passing through the stress of going to the bank.
Once you are a customer of the Keystone Bank and have registered your phone number for this service, you are automatically qualified to use the Banking code, which can be carried out on all phones and is available to all networks. Note that you do not require an internet connection for this or airtime, nevertheless, some service providers still charge you for the USSD code transaction fee.
What Are The Benefits Of Using KeyStone Bank *7111# USSD Code?
- It’s easy to use, convenient and fast.
- You don’t need an internet connection
- It’s always available 24/7
- It saves you from stress and can be carried out from the comfort of your home or anywhere.
Point To Note: You must be a Keystone bank customer and you must create your unique PIN or security code before you can use the *7111# service. Your unique PIN will be required for any transaction that requires the *7111# service.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR KEYSTONE USSD CODE
- Just dial*7111*0#
- Follow the provided On-Screen prompts, then the option to Create/Reset Pin
- Type in the last 4-digits of your Keystone ATM Card
- You will be asked to type in any 4 to 6 digits security code of your choice, which will be used for authenticating your transactions.
If you finally registered it successfully, then you can now use the various Keystone bank USSD Code for various transactions.
KEYSTONE BANK MONEY TRANSFER CODE
keystone Bank Transfer Code: Transfer From Keystone to other banks
To transfer money from your Keystone bank account to another different bank let’s say First Bank, just dial *7111*Amont*Receivers Account Number#.
keystone Bank Transfer Code: Keystone To Keystone Transfer
Just dial *7111*Amount*Recievers Account Number#, then follow the on-screen guidance, and finally type in your PIN or security code.
Point To Note: All these transactions must be done with your phone number that is linked to or associated with your Keystone Bank account. Transfer Daily Limite ~ N200,000 Naira.
HOW DO RECHARGE AIRTIME/ DATA PURCHASE USING KEYSTONE BANK USSD CODE
Simply dial *7111*amount of Airtime# to buy airtime for your alertz number (The number linked to your Keystone bank account). Note that the code must be dialed on your alertz number.
Dial *7111*Amount*Receiver’s Phone Number# to recharge or buy airtime for other people’s phone numbers.
How To Open Keystone Account Using The Keystone Bank USSD Code
Dial *7111*1# to open a Keystone Bank account, then follow the on-screen instructions.
Your BVN may be required or the digits at the back of your atm card digits. After completing the process, you will receive a confirmation text attached with the detail of your new account number.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR KEYSTONE ACCOUNT BALANCE
Dial *7111*1# on your phone to check your account balance at any point in time. Then, type in your PIN and you will receive details of your account balance immediately. To make it more interesting, it’s free.