Are you wondering how you can apply for the Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) survival fund being disbursed by the federal government of Nigeria? You don’t have to worry because we have got you covered.
The MSME survival fund is a programme by the Federal government of Nigeria to help vulnerable (MSME) Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises to stay in business and also help them keep up with the staff payrolls.
The MSME survival fund programme was created to help individuals and organizations in Nigeria who have one way or the other been affected by the covid19. The has been estimated to save and create millions of jobs in Nigeria and for Nigerians.
Things You Should Know About the MSME Survival Fund
There are things you didn’t know about the MSME survival programme which happens to be the first government programme to roll out a whopping 50 Billion Naira to aid the poor masses. See the things you need to know about the MSME:
Duration of Fund: The programme will support beneficiaries for a period of three months. The programme was actually created to provide immediate support to beneficiaries for a period of 3 months. will only support or aid your business or an individual (Self-employed) for a duration of three months. This is in order to relieve them from the economic impact of economic depression and Covid19 pandemic.
Targeted Beneficiaries: The survival fund program focusses on two categories of beneficiaries and they include the “Self-employed individuals” and employees of MSMEs. Both programmes made provisions for a 45% female business participation and 5% for special needs.
FORMALISATION SUPPORT – The MSME programme also provides free CAC business name registration for over 250,000 businesses.
PAYROLL SUPPORT – The program is intended to support 500,000 thousand Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises in meeting up with their payroll obligations of between N30,000 to N50,000 thousand Naira per employee over the period of 3 months.
GENERAL GRANT – Another agender of the programme is to support the survival of 100,000 businesses with the sum of N50,000 Naira, especially the ones mostly affected by the covid-19 pandemic.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE MSMEs SURVIVAL FUND?
1. Employees of MSMEs (Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises): The companies benefiting are to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a staff strength of at least 3 persons.
- The company or business must be owned by a Nigerian.
- Must have BVN by company CEO.
- Employees’ company Must be registered in Nigeria under the CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission).
2. Self-Employed Individuals in the following categories: The beneficiary must be providing services within the following sector:
- The transportation sector (i.e. Taxi drivers, Bus drivers, Rideshare drivers (Uber, Bolt, Taxify etc).
- Plumbers, etc.
ONGOING GOVERNMENT GRANTS & LOANS:
- Click Here To Apply For GEEP Loan.
- How To Apply For Nigeria Youth Investment Fund.
- How to Apply For Federal Government Intervention Fund.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR MSMEs SURVIVAL FUND
To successfully apply for the MSME FG survival fund you have to apply for the fund following our guide. Interested organizations and individuals, below are the following steps that will guide you into successfully registering in the 2021 survival fund 2021 program;
- Navigate to the official Survival fund registration portal => Survivalfund.gov.ng
- Click on the ‘Start Here’ button, and it will take you to the survival fund application form options
- Click on the category you want to apply for, either ‘Payroll Support Register’, ‘Guaranteed Offtake Register’ or ‘MSME Grant Register’
- Fill in your correct information in the form to avoid being disqualified during the verification state.