Nigeria youth investment fund application form is where you fill out your information required to apply and gain access to the Nigeria youth investment fund.
The Nigeria youth investment fund (NYIF) is an initiative of the FMYSD (Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development), but it’s funded by CBN (the Central Bank of Nigeria). The major purpose of this programme is to invest in the Nigerian youth ideas to build sustainable businesses and activate enterprises that can increase job opportunities in Nigeria.
For all those who have read about the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) and want to apply, below you will find a guide on how to fill up the Nigeria youth investment fund application form and a link to the Application Form.
Requirements For Accessing NYIF Funds
Non-registered Businesses / Individuals
- Has a valid BVN and means of ID.
- You must be within the ages of 18 to 35 years.
- Provision of Completed Questionnaire or Summary of Business plan.
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD Entrepreneurship Development Institutes (EDIs)
- Completed Questionnaire or Summary of Business plan.
- A valid BVN (Bank Verification Number) of Directors.
- Provision of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD EDIs
- Formal Youth owned business enterprises, duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
OTHER GOVERNMENT GRANTS & LOANS
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Application Form Portal & How To Apply
1). Navigate to https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng
2). Click On “Apply Here” you will see the Nigeria youth investment fund application form.
3). Enter your personal information such as your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, BVN, etc.
4). Choose your prefered training centre.
5). Select How You Heard About NYIF.
6). Accept NYIF Terms of service.
7). Finally, submit your application.
Objectives of Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
- To empower the Nigerian Youths to create at least 500,000 jobs from 2020 to 2023.
- Create easy access to finance for youths and youth-owned enterprises, for national development.
- Enhance the managerial capacity and skills of the Nigerian youths and develop their potentials so they can become the future large corporate organizations.
- Create much-needed employment opportunities to reduce youth restiveness.
This is where we will be drawing the curtain on this topic. We wish you good luck with your application. Don’t forget to hit the RED BELL by the right-hand side of this post.