Dangote company is urgently in need of an officer, HAM & Admin worker. If you’re interested to work with the Dangote Group company, then see the job information below and a link to apply on Dangote’s website.
Job Title: Officer, HAM & Admin
Location: Okpella, Edo
- Provide support and participate in testing, interviewing or other screening activities for recruiting temporary staff.
- Process and channel employees’ requests to the appropriate functions e.g. grievances, loan requests, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head, Plant HR.
What Others Are Reading:
- Access Quick Agric Loan From CBN.
- Nirsal Loan and How to Apply for it this 2021.
- Coca-Cola Is Urgently Hiring – Get a Job Today!
- Five (5) Ongoing Government Funds for Small Businesses.
- Five (5) Current Government Grants and Free Loans for Nigerians.
- List Of Current Available Jobs In Nigeria.
Education and Work Experience:
- First Degree or its equivalent in Humanities, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Professional qualification in HR Management e.g. Global Professional in HR (GPHR), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) will be an added advantage.
- Three (3) to six (6) years experience in a generalist HR role.
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Good understanding of DCP’s business operations.
- A clear understanding of DCP’s HR policies and procedures, including the group’s overall performance management objectives and strategies.
- Basic knowledge and experience in career management processes and techniques.
- Good understanding of employee/industrial relations, as well as an appreciation of the dynamics of the labour and employment legislation in a specific country of operation.
- Knowledge of local career management best practices.
- Strong ability to utilise computer systems and performance management applications.
- Good knowledge of policies and defined timelines for HR operational activities.
- Ability to effectively apply scheduling techniques to own work.
- Basic knowledge of record management systems (manual and automated).
- Ability to effectively use MS Office applications.
- Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Private Health Insurance