We are currently in need of an Operations Finance Director At the Coca Cola Company. He or she will be responsible for creating and executing a strong finance strategy within the Africa Organization Unit / Franchise to drive growth and profitability. Interested candidates for this job should look at the job description and how to apply for the job below.
Job Title: Operations Finance Director.
Type Of Job: Full Time.
Experience: 8 years.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Field Of Job: Administrative /Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria.
Reports to: VP of Finance Africa.
- Manager the Franchise’s P&L, including pro-actively managing risks & opportunities, providing predictability and to the extent possible, stability to the operation’s key financial performance metrics.
- Partner with senior leaders and VP to manage the Franchise and/or Customer activities at the Franchise level, to drive alignment across multiple senior stakeholders, and to develop the key insights needed to inform strategic priorities, including:
- Manage Senior franchise (bottler – Coca Cola Hellenic) and customer relationships
- Gain insights and brainstorm with customers / Bottlers on business issues; Prepare & support internal stakeholders on on-going negotiations.
- Manage all Business Models and Margins within the OU / Franchise, including:
- Strategic thinking on business models optimization and system top-line growth
- Assessment and segmentation by market
- Support Mergers & Acquisitions and Revenue growth Management
- Analyze and Execute Working Capital and Cash Management.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS FOR THE JOB
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- >10 years of leadership experience in senior financial planning or commercial finance roles.
- Extensive leadership and management experience, with ability to work in a diverse cultural environment as a highly efficient communicator and influencer at all levels.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Influence and communication.
- Knowledge and insight.
- People Leadership.
- Strategic Thinking.
BENEFIT OF THE JOB
You will become part of the Africa team and together we pursue our Company Vision to craft Loved Brands, done Sustainably, For A Better Shared Future, we will:
- Make our Culture Code inevitable.
- Leverage our Bounderless Network.
- Build winning Capabilities.
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming Adaptable.
Note that we are doing our best to provide a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION
The closing date for this application is not specified. Once the position is occupied, we will take down this post.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE JOB
If you are qualified and interested in the position, simply navigate to Coke.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply.
NOTE: If the job is no longer available, then the link above will become invalid but you can CLICK HERE to see the most recent and urgent jobs.