A Payroll Officer is currently needed at the Dangote group company. If you’re interested to work with the Dangote Group company, then see the job information below and a link to apply on Dangote’s website.
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Location: Okpella, Edo
- Oversee, supervise payroll procedures, and ensure compliance with applicable laws and payroll statutory obligations.
- Ensure timely completion of payroll processes and submission. ·
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory deductions accurately. ·
- Ensure all relevant variable allowances are captured accurately. ·
- Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises). ·
- Maintain accurate records and prepare timely reports. ·
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Head HAM & Admin.
What Others Are Reading:
- Access Quick Agric Loan From CBN.
- Nirsal Loan and How to Apply for it this 2021.
- Coca-Cola Is Urgently Hiring – Get a Job Today!
- Five (5) Ongoing Government Funds for Small Businesses.
- Five (5) Current Government Grants and Free Loans for Nigerians.
- List Of Current Available Jobs In Nigeria.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent in any discipline.
- 3 – 6 years relevant work experience.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good knowledge of payroll processes and procedures ·
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation and laws on wages ·
- Good problem solving and analytical skills ·
- Good relationship management and communication skills ·
- Ability to effectively use MS Office applications ·
- Ability to pay attention to details.