Dbell Logistics is in need of a Project Supervisor. Interested candidates can go through the job description below and also find out how to apply for the job.
Actually, Dbell Logistics a company that is proud to provide you with innovative, swift, reliable, global logistics solutions. Our team members are a pack of dedicated Certified Professionals and with their wealth of experience in the industry, they effortlessly satisfy the needs of their customers. Dbell Logistics specializes in pickingup and packaging of products for both International and Local freight. Our team specializes in guiding you through the documentation processes so as to ensure that all your freight moves with the right document at all times.
Job Title: Project Supervisor
Experience: 1 year
Location: Lagos State.
Supervisor responsibilities include:
- Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision
- Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching
We are looking for a responsible Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our facilities. The role is a complex one. He/She will not just be someone who supervises the work of others. A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. He/She will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
- Hire and train new employees
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
- Little or no experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- HND/BSc/BA in management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates should apply by clicking on Apply Now.