We are currently in need of a Public Affairs Senior Manager At the Coca Cola Company. Interested candidates for this job should look at the job description and how to apply for the job below.
Job Title: Public Affairs Senior Manager.
- Carry out financial analysis assignments; responsible for providing advice on regulatory, tax and financial planning decisions, coordinating and consolidating annual budgets. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in a specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
- Analyze public policy and regulatory issues, manage divergent stakeholders, engage convergent stakeholders and share insights to define the public affairs, government relations, and sustainability strategy for the business.
Type Of Job: Full Time.
Experience: 7 years.
Field Of Job: Media/Branding/Advertising.
- Ensures optimal use of resources and maximize the impact of public affairs, government relations, and sustainability plans.
- Executes all public affairs, government relations, and sustainability-related programs and initiatives within Franchise.
- Monitors regional and local NGOs, activists, and political developments to identify trends with implications to the business. Engages with and builds coalitions with regional and local government and non-government stakeholders to advocate for or against and advance policies and programming that support our business goals in collaboration with our Public Policy and Sustainability teams.
- Identifies and monitors regional and local divergent stakeholders to understand their priorities and develop a strategic plan for engagement. Engages with convergent stakeholders to strengthen our impact and deliver value to the business.
- Conducts periodic monitoring, evaluation and reporting on the implementation and impact of the Coca-Cola Foundation locally.
- Reporting to the Franchise PACS Director, provide inputs to support the franchise planning process.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS FOR THE JOB
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience, with responsibility for public affairs, government relations, stakeholder management and sustainability.
- Experience of working internationally or in multicultural teams is advantageous.
- Public Policy & Government Relations.
- Stakeholder Management.
- NGO Engagement.
- Incident Management & Crisis resolution.
BENEFITS OF THIS JOB
- You will be part of the Africa Public Affairs team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders that are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft loved brands, done sustainably, for a better-shared future.
- Coca Cola is doing their best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION
The closing date for this application is not specified. Once the position is occupied, we will take down this post.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE JOB
If you are qualified and interested in the position, simply navigate to Coke.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply.
NOTE: If the job is no longer available, then the link above will become invalid but you can CLICK HERE to see the most recent and urgent jobs.