The Coca Cola Company is currently in need of an RGM Manager. All interested candidates should go through the list below to see if they meet the requirements and also see how to apply for the job online.
Job Title: RGM Manager.
Type Of Job: Full Time.
Experience: 8 – 10 years.
Field Of Job: Accountant/Financial Expert.
- Integrate Category and Revenue Growth Manager /Segmentation strategies with digital/outlet-level data on execution & performance to create channel/ customer (respecting channel roles).
- Design game-changing Channel Strategies and guidelines for the Operational Unit that are deeply rooted in shopper and channel insights, to drive significant basket/purchase Incidence increase by connecting seamlessly with relevant occasions in each channel and ultimately drive sustainable and accelerated growth for the System (Net Sales Revenues & Margin expansion)
- Similarly, connect with Market Assets to incorporate equipment recommendations.
- Derive segmented execution plans and rules based on robust business cases, grounded in solid expectations of distribution, velocity and required support for successful execution (e.g. equipment requirements, salesforce training, etc.)
- Optimize our System execution across channels (pre-store and in-store) in close collaboration with the Franchise Units and Bottlers based on a superior understanding of execution levers and how to optimize desired outcomes (availability, number and type of adjacencies, rate of sale, strike rate, equipment placement).
- Advance our long-term occasions development ensuring relevant innovation with an edge; inclusive of equipment strategies with edge and scale, leveraging Commercial Beverages Category Vision as well as commercial execution.
- Define key execution and performance metrics for tracking and opportunity identification at scale, to understand optimization potential for our channel/ customer and turn into specific action by initiating the right interventions to accelerate growth highlighting them with General Manager’s and bottlers in a solution-oriented way with the objective to elevate our system capability
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8-10 years of leadership experience in Revenue Growth Manager or Commercial planning and execution with strong skills in Commercial and Channel Strategy, Revenue Growth Manager, Segmentation, Value to Market, Innovation and Portfolio strategy.
- Proven Strategic and Analytical Skills as well as outstanding influencing skills.
- Ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial and brand management.
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler experience.
- Commercial Planning & Execution.
- Channel & Shopper Marketing.
- Revenue Growth Manager incl. Segmentation & Occasion, Brand, Package, Price and Channel.
- Category Management.
- Advanced Analytics.
BENEFIT OF THE JOB
- We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
- You will be part of the Africa Customer & Commercial team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done Sustainably, For A Better Shared Future, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning Capabilities
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming Adaptable
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION
The closing date for this application is not specified. Once the position is occupied, we will take down this post.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE JOB
If you are qualified and interested in the position, simply navigate to Click here to apply online.
NOTE: If the job is no longer available, then the link above will become invalid but you can CLICK HERE to see the most recent and urgent jobs.