Shell company is currently recruiting workers from Nigeria in four of their branches in Nigeria. There are presently only eight (8) Shell Jobs in Nigeria that needs to be urgently occupied. You will see the list of the jobs, their locations as well as how you can apply for each of the vacant positions.
You don’t have to worry about the location of the job because you can still submit your CV and application online, right from the comfort of your home.
Unlike some blogs, individuals and organizations that charge money from applicants in order to reveal such opportunities, we do not do such. We offer the information free of charge. Don’t forget also that Shell company does not take money from applicants in order for them to give them a job in their company.
What is “Shell Company?”
Shell company which is also known as Royal Dutch Shell is a British-Dutch multinational oil and gas company. They are currently the fifth (5th) largest company according to the 2020 revenue measurement. Shell was founded in April 1907 and have their headquarters located in Haagse Hout, The Hague, Netherlands (Headquarters) Shell Centre, London, England, UK (Registered office).
They currently have branches all over the world including Nigeria. And presently, they urgently need workers who will fill up the vacant positions in their company. See the available Shell job positions and how you can apply for each of the positions.
What Are the Requirements for Applying?
- BSC/SSCE in the related field.
- Applicant should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Applicants must be at least 18years of age and not above 40 years of age.
- Should be able to communicate in English both in spoken words & writing.
- You should be able to carry out multiple tasks at once.
- You must be able to work with other people.
- High sense of responsibility and dependability.
- Be able to maintain a good relationship with other workers.
How Do I Apply for this Available Shell Job?
Should in case you meet all the requirements we listed above, then forge ahead to follow the steps below that will guide you on how to apply for each of the shell vacant job position.
- Go through the list of available jobs below.
- Click on any of the vacant jobs of your choice listed below.
- Read the requirements attached to the job you choose.
- Finally, apply for the job using the online application link we have provided for each of the jobs.
When is the Deadline For Application?
There is no fixed closing date at the moment for the ongoing Shell recruitment. We will also inform our users of the application deadline when Shell releases it. For questions and further inquiries, use the comment section. Without any further ados, below are the available Shell jobs in Nigeria.
Shell Jobs in Nigeria (8 Available Positions)
What you have to do is CLICK on any of the available job position below to see the requirements and also apply for the job. There are only just Eight (8) positions left and they include:
1.) Supply Chain (Contracting & Procurement) Professionals.
2.) Finance and Pensions Professionals Urgently Needed at Shell (SPDC).
3.) Information and Digital Technology Analyst.
4.) Maintenance Scheduler Lead.
5.) Production Work Preparers.
6.) Technician Needed At Shell Company.
7.) Cargo Claims Analyst (Formerly Demurrage Analyst).
8.) Tanker Programmer Urgently Needed at Shell.