For the sake of those who are not too familiar with the word online banking, I will like to familiarize you with the general idea of what online banking is, so we can proceed to how you can register, get your login information and other features and benefits of Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking.
Online banking can be used interchangeably with the words e-banking, virtual and internet banking, depending on the context it is been used most times.
The term online banking simply means an electronic system or method of carrying out financial transactions via the official website of the bank. I hope you perfectly get the general idea of what an online banking means. Now let us move over to the Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking and how to Register, Obtain Your Login Details & Other Features.
You can start the Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking registration, get your login details and finish all the process in 5 minutes or less. It is super easy.
Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking Features
Here are some of the main benefits of using the Stanbic bank internet banking platform. Stanbic bank will be adding more features in the nearest future.
- FX Transfer ~ International money transfer.
- Inter & Intra local bank transfer.
- Western Union: Receive payment directly to your account.
- Airtime Recharge: Self and third party.
- Bills Payment.
- Check Balance.
- Manage Beneficiaries.
- Reset and Change Your Password.
- Statements of Account: View, Download, Print.
- Manage Cheques: Request and Stop.
- Manage Accounts.
The Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking has almost the same features with Stanbic ibtc mobile app. And you can access the Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking platform on Laptop, smartphones, tablet, and Desktops.
How Do I Register & Activate Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking?
There is no need to register for the Stanbic Internet Banking, for those who already have the Stanbic ibtc mobile app registered and running on their devices. All you have to do is go to the login page of the Stanbic online banking and sign-in or log-in using exactly the same login information that you use to access your Stanbic ibtc mobile app.
But, for those who are new users and don’t use the Stanbic ibtc mobile app, follow the instructions provided below to register.
- Visite the Stanbic internet banking login page Here,
- Click on the Register for Internet Banking Link,
- Type-in your Stanbic ibtc account number.
- Click on ‘i Agree’ button to Agree to their terms & conditions.
- Also, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Choose and answer any 3 security questions of your choice. Then click on ‘Next’.
- If you forget your password, you will need the security answers to reset it.
- A 5-digit OTP code will be sent to your alertz number enter it into the space provided.
- Click on the verify button.
- Generate and Confirm Password.
- You will see a ‘Complete button’, click on it.
- A success message will be sent to you, letting you know that your internet banking profile has been created and linked to your Stanbic ibtc account.
- lastly, call this number [999 999 9999] so you can activate your account.
Your Login information (user ID and password) will be sent directly to your email address. By default, your account number becomes the username that you will need to use.
To retrieve your password when you forget it, go to the login page and click on the In case you ‘Have you forgotten your password?’ button, then follow the on-screen prompts that will be provided.
Note: Should in case you find it difficult to use this process, then you can register for Stanbic internet banking at any Stanbic branch in Nigeria.
This is where we come to an end of the topic: how to register and obtain your login for Stanbic ibtc internet banking. And if this article actually answered your questions, then kindly share it via the social sharing button.