Ninja Startup Funds: Are you a founder in Abuja? You can access $8,000 in Equity-Free Funding, Mentorship, and More with the Ninja Startup Gateway.
If you are an entrepreneur; or someone who has an innovative business idea, JICA and NITDA in partnership with AIIVON Innovation Hub is presenting the NINJA Start-up Gateway holding in Abuja, Nigeria.
This program is designed to push your startup ahead by taking your business development to the next level, along with bringing both exposure and investment.
Benefits of Ninja Startup Program
The selected Startups will each receive the following:
1. Up to $8,000 in contract funding
2. Access to strategic partnerships
3. Three (3) Months Free Business incubation
4. Free mentorship
5. Free workspace
6. Free support for legal business registrations
7. Allow you access to JICA’s meetings and international conferences
8. More benefits
Eligible Applicants (Application Closes 23rd July 2021)
1. Individuals or Groups who can establish a company legally incorporated by the CACN (Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria) and start a business in Nigeria during this program.
2. Team leaders must be between the ages of 18 to 35.
3. Proposals from the existing (already incorporated) organizations will not be considered.
4. Individuals or Groups who can take part in all the training/events of the program.
5. Sector: all sectors are welcome
Businesses that have a feasible business plan that handles social issues with an innovative service(s) or product(s) using emerging technology.
6. Individuals or Groups that stay in Abuja or can stay in Abuja for the duration of the incubation program. Note that JICA wouldn’t provide accommodation etc for applicants.
Check This Out: See List Of Ongoing Government Business Funding Programs for 2021.
How To Apply for the Ninja Startup Funds
Visit here => https://hub.aiivon.com/ninja if you want more information.
To Apply Click Here.
You can contact AIIVON hub on Instagram: @aiivonhub
SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES=>> 5 Federal Government Grants in Nigeria Still Running (Oct. 2021).