American multinational corporation, Coca-Cola Company; a manufacturer, marketer, retailer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups need workers in Lagos.
JOB TITLE: Strategic Investment Manager
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Type Of Employment: Full Time
- Strategic Investments Manager is someone who can implement a strong finance strategy in partnership with one of the OU Global Category Leads to drive both profitability and growth for their category.
Key Responsibilities/Function Related Activities:
- Partner with Category Investment Director, Category Teams, as well as other OU Leaders to support all financial needs of one of the smaller OU Category teams (1), driving alignment across multiple stakeholders, and to develop the key insights needed to inform strategic priorities, including:
- Development and communication of insights and trends across categories, markets, brands, etc, including competitive insights and analysis
- Reporting on investment levels and ROI metrics
- Category and brand performance against key business metrics, including analysis of material variances
- Development and communication of profit pool analysis across categories, markets, brands, etc. including emerging categories
- Benchmarking across other OUs, competitors, and peer companies
- Assess financial implications related to new business models, tax law changes or proposals, competitor actions as well as reactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Related Work Experience:
- 6 – 8 years relevant experience in financial planning or senior commercial or operational finance roles
- Highly effective communicator and influencer at all levels.
- Influencing and strong communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a networked organization
- Strategic thinking and the ability to see the big picture
- People Leadership.
Click Here To Apply Now.
- We’re trying our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within our company.
- As a result of the high volume of vacant positions, this recruitment process could stay longer than scheduled and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. Your patience is very much appreciated.
Leave a Comment