Coca Cola company is currently in need of a Supplier Manager in one of its branches in Nigeria. If you are interested in the position, go through the details below to see the job description and how to apply for the position.
Job Position: Supplier Manager.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Type: Full-Time.
Ref No: R-45655
- Ensure suppliers are compliant with Supplier Guiding Principles (SGP) / internationally recognized ethical sourcing principles.
- Ensure all Company and Local Regulations, KORE Policies, Requirements and Standards are clearly addressed in the quality programs of the suppliers. Report and implement relevant corrective actions for any deviations. This includes FSSC 22000.
- Develop and execute supplier quality improvement initiatives.
- Monitor the supplier’s performance against The Companies routine sample requirements.
- Review the supplier’s quality performance to ensure that they adhere to The Company’s policies and standards.
- Report variations and solutions to the Business Unit Technical Director and BU QSE Manager.
- Follow up and verify close out of all non-conformances against which corrective action was requested.
- Manage changes to the approval status of existing suppliers.
- Actively request information regarding supplier service levels and quality incidents within the bottler and assist with the closeout of the corrective action.
- Annually, prepare and publish a supplier audit schedule as per the BU procedure.
- Manage the external audit companies used for supplier audits and provide training.
- Ensure the supplier audits are performed as per the supplier audit schedule, update as necessary.
- Review all audit reports and ensure corrective action plans are being implemented in a timely manner.
- Track progress and coach the responsible supplier people to achieve compliance.
- Manage the annual budget for supplier audits.
New Supplier Approval:
- On request and within the business requirements of the B, manage the authorization of new ingredient packaging and sales and marketing equipment suppliers as per the relevant KORE requirements.
- On request from the bottler and s per the relevant technical bulletin authorize suppliers of processing aids and auxiliary material.
- Provide recommendation to the BU Technical Director and BU QSE manager concerning the approval status of the new supplier.
- Publish authorization letters to the suppliers confirming the approval status.
Supplier Capability Building:
- Build capability within the BU concerning supplier partnership, by working with the relevant Bottler Procurement and Quality Assurance Managers, BU QSE Managers and supplier technical management.
- Recommend all policies, governance-related technical bulletins and certification criteria on supplier management to the BU QSEy Manager and BU Technical Director.
- Maintain all relevant records on achiever plus and PICASSO
- Bachelor of Science (degree or equivalent) in Food Science & Technology, Mechanical / Chemical / Materials & Metallurgical Engineering.
- English and/or French Fluency
Related Work Experience:
- 5+ years experience in the Quality Area with experience in the development and implementation of supplier management programs with Coca-Cola or other Blue chip Companies in the food, chemicals or pharmaceutical industry.
Application Closing Date
9th March 2021.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should navigate to Coke.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com TO APPLY ONLINE.