A tax officer is currently needed at the Dangote cement industry. If you’re interested to work with the Dangote Group company, then see the job information below and a link to apply on Dangote’s website.
Job Title: Tax Officer – Cement Industry, DCP Gboko
Location: Gboko, Benue
- Compliance: Follow up and ensure that Taxes and Levies are remitted and paid to the relevant Tax Authorities and all statutory obligations are settled as and when due to avoid fines, penalties & organization reputational damage, proper documentation of evidences of payment of the Taxes, Levies & statutory obligations.
- Support and coordinate tax audit and back duty audit by various taxation authorities
- Investigate and correct processing errors
- Monitor current and impending changes to tax regulations and make the appropriate updates to policies and strategies to form the basis for tax positions to be taken
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profit
- Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes
- Candidate must have B.Sc/HND (Finance/Accounts) + 3-6 years experience or ACA with 3-6 years experience
- Proficiency in computer usage.
- Knowledge of SAP is required.
- Advanced Excel & power point presentation.
- Ability to use micro soft Outlook.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven work experience as a Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst or Tax Preparer
- Good knowledge of accounting and book-keeping is required
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development