Fadac Resources and Services came into existence over 20 years ago. It was created in response to the Government invitation to private entrepreneurs and they provide services to Pharmaceuticals & Drug Companies. Their headquarter is currently located in Oregun road, 7 Asiata Solarin Cres, Ojota, Lagos.
Job Title: Teacher (NYSC)
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or relevant field.
- 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- A Corps Member serving in Lagos.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Passionate about teaching and imparting knowledge.