Access Bank is currently in need of a Team Member, Treasury who will be sent to one of its branches in Lagos. He or She’s duty is to review the market information and its impact on the Banks’ funding position, Processing treasury/currency trading transactions Secondary market trading, providing viable capital-raising alternatives to clients and conducting a periodic analysis of the capital markets. Below is all you need to know about this job and how you can apply for the job online.
Job Title: Team Member, Treasury (Treasury Officer)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Type: Full time.
- Detailed knowledge of financial legislation and practices in Nigeria
- Knowledge of monetary markets, investment management and trading strategies
- Proven leadership and decision-making abilities in a business setting
- Establishes and manages fixed income investment positions.
- Ability to analyze and recommend potential alternative financing structures
- Potential to manage and negotiate transactions with existing clients successfully.
- Development and implementation of cash management operational strategies.
- Ability to assess foreign exchange risk and implement hedge strategies.
- Assists in the development of bank relationships with local and international counterparties.
- Manages investment of excess funds.
- Assists with preparation and presentation of reports for the board and external parties
- Secondary Market Trading on E-Bond platform on Bloomberg.
- Knowledge of the FX market in Nigeria
- Engagement of relationship officers for customized products that meets their customers’ FX requirements
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Education: First degree in Economics, Accounting or other finance-related disciplines with a minimum of Second Class honours. A relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a bank
- Certification(s): A recognized professional certification such as ACI, CFA, ACCA, ACIB, ICAN will be an added advantage.
- Capital/Financial Markets Knowledge
- Valuation and Modelling Techniques
- Financial Planning/Budgeting & Forecasting
- Strong knowledge of capital markets and securities laws
- Good Customer Service / Relationship Management
- Strong selling/negotiation skills
- Strong Financial Analysis / Interpretation capabilities
- Oral & Written communication
- Strong strategic orientation
- Team work
- Entrepreneurship/ taking ownership
- Analytical Skills/ Problem solving
- Interpersonal Skills
BENEFIT OF THE JOB
- Leave Allowance.
- Medical Allowance.
- Bonus payments as applicable.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates should Click Here To Apply Online.