Note: If you see the words “Nigeriabankcodes” and “The Website” in this article it simply refers to Nigeriabankcodes.com
Commenting Rules Violation
Ensure that your comments are accurate and truthful as you are solely responsible for your comments. Nevertheless, Nigeriabankcodes have the reserved right to both delete, moderate your comments if they go against our terms. We do not accept comments that contain the following:
- Illegal activities.
- Barter, exchange or Securities for sale.
- Defamation, threats, Harassment, bullying, and other rights violations.
- Obscene, hateful, vulgar, or racially offensive language.
- Commercial advertising.
- Comments attacking the author of a post.
- Misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity or Impersonation of any person.
- Infringement of another’s intellectual property, including, but not limited to, trade secrets, trademarks, and any copyrights.
- “pyramid schemes,” chain letters, Gambling, contests, or “multi-level marketing” schemes
Also, note that you are bound to bring proof that will exonerate you should in case you are accused by a third party of contributing unlawful material.
If you are engaging or posting any information within Nigeriabankcodes, then you are giving the website (or any of its assignee) a royalty-free, irrevocable and perpetual license to use, adapt, reproduce, translate, publish, transmit, modify, publicly perform, distribute, sub-license, and create derivative works from such information.
Nigeriabankcodes still reserves the right to disclose any information that is required to satisfy any applicable regulation, law, legal process, or request by the government. Nigeriabankcodes also have the right to edit, remove or refuse to post any article or posting on “The Website”. “The Website” also reserves the right to limit any user it feels in its sole discretion, is involved in unprofessional, unlawful, or inappropriate conduct.
“The website” still reserves the right to delete articles or any content which in its sole discretion, goes against any of the principles that are stated herein.
Should in case you feel that your copyrights have been infringed, do not hesitate to Contact Us via this email address: Nigeriabankcodes@gmail.com
Unauthorized use of “Nigeriabankcodes” in line with the transmission of an unsolicited e-mail or personal info, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of our policy, could end in civil, administrative or criminal penalties against the sender or those supporting them.