Trader Moni is a Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) created in order to boost the Nigerian economy.
The TraderMoni loan was created to help artisans, petty traders, especially women through offering them collateral-free loans of N10,000 and above. Guess What? It’s a zero per cent (0%) interest rate on any Trader Moni loan you take, except for a five per cent (5%) one-time administrative fee.
The loans will be repaid over a period of six months, and you can access higher loans of up to thirty thousand Naira (N30,000) when you pay back the first loan.
The BOI (Bank of Industry) management software is in charge of validating the loan application. Then, the loan is released to you within 48 hours to a mobile wallet account, which can then be cashed out.
You can grow or start your own business with the help of these loans and free business aids and support. This is the best loan for individuals searching for funds to start or grow their business.
Actually, the Trader Moni is the entry-level loan product for GEEP. Click On the FARMERMONI or MAEKETMONI to access a bigger loan with zero interest.
Requirements for Accessing Trader Moni
Below are the requirements that you must meet before you can access these loans:
- Applicants must be Nigerian.
- Applicants must have a valid BVN.
- Applicants must be 18 years and above.
- Applicants must have valid identification.
- Applicants must be a business owner or a trader.
- Applicants must belong to a market cooperative union in your location.
- Applicants must have a valid SIM/phone number that is registered with the service providers.
- Collateral free
- Low-interest rate
- Fast Disbursement within 48 hours.
- Low Loan amount.
- Numerous documentation required.
ONGOING GOVERNMENT GRANTS & LOANS:
- How to Apply For FG Survival Fund.
- Click Here To Apply For GEEP Loan.
- How To Apply For Nigeria Youth Investment Fund.
- How to Apply For Federal Government Intervention Fund.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE TRADERMONI LOAN?
If you want to register for the GEEP TraderMoni free loan then follow the steps below to successfully apply for the loan:
- Click www.TraderMoni.com.ng/
- Click on “APPLY NOW“
- Fill out the registration form.
- Log in and complete your form and get your money transferred to your BANK ACCOUNT.
OR you can apply via using this step
- IDENTIFY AGENT: Identify any of their Agents in your state
- CAPTURE DETAILS: The Agent will capture your details
- TEXT MESSAGE: If you qualify, the Federal Government will send you a text message with a code you will dial to get the funds.
- PAYBACK: On or before 6 months, you can pay back through the following banks: Ecobank, GTB, UBA, UnionBank, Sterling, Stanbic, Wema, Heritage, Fidelity, Jaiz.