Today we will be focusing on how to download UBA Mobile Banking App for Android, iPhone, BlackBerry & Java phones. Imagine being able to buy any kind of stuff that you need and paying for them with your smartphone? I already know how great it feels, with UBA mobile app installed on your phone, you will be able to do that and more.
Have you also imagined sending money, buying airtime, buying a flight ticket and much more from the comfort of your home? Yes, you can carry out all these transactions with the UBA mobile banking app, all it requires is just your smartphone.
UBA Mobile banking app which is also known as U mobile banking app is convenient & very easy to use. You can do nearly everything that can be done at the banking hall with the U mobile banking app.
Advantages & Reasons Why You Should Use U Mobile Banking App.
Here are the features and benefits that you will relish when you download/install the UBA Mobile app.
A. Pay For Bills like:
ii. Cable (Startimes, GoTV, DSTv, Can TV etc).
B. Transfer Money to:
i. UBA Bank account (Intrabank transfer),
ii. Other Banks (Interbank transfer),
iii. Prepaid cards,
iv. Mobile Phones.
C. Recharge your preferred Sim:
i. Airtel, MTN, Etisalat, Glo,
iii.Visa phone etc.
D. You Can Access It Virtually From Anywhere
ii. Your Room,
iii. Market Place.
E. Manage Your Account:
i. Check your account balance,
ii. Check your last transaction,
iii. Receive alert etc (Credit & Debit).
U Mobile Download Link
1). iPhones: To download U mobile app for iPhones (iOS), visite iTunes Here.
2). Blackberry 10: To download U mobile app for Blackberry 10, visite iTunes Here.
3). Java Phones: To download U mobile app for Blackberry 10, visite UBA official website Here.
4). Android Smartphone: To download U mobile app for Android phones, visite Google Playstore Here.
How To Register And Activate The UBA Mobile Banking App
Here is an easy method that UBA account holders can register on UBA mobile using their authentic debit card or prepaid card. To register:
1). TEXT the word ‘UMOBILE’ to ‘20220’ or ‘D UMOBILE’ to ‘20220’.
2). Agree to terms and conditions
3). click on “register with prepaid card”, “register with account Number” and a PIN will be generated & sent to you and Boom!! you are good to go.
How To Recharge Via UBA Mobile Banking App
Apart from checking your account details with UBA mobile app, you can still carry out other activities like to buy airtime, check your UBA account balance, pay bills & more as we mentioned earlier.
Here is a simple guide on how you can recharge your phone using the U mobile app.
- Start the UMOBILE app (Launch).
- Select airtime Top-up.
- Click on postpaid or prepaid depending on your Plan.
- Click on self if you wish to recharge the number linked with your umobile. Select third party and type the number if you want to recharge different phone number.
- Select the network provider that you want to recharge.
- Click on ‘Value’ to choose the amount you want to recharge.
- Click Next.
- If you have more than one account that is registered on U Mobile app, you will see Select the account to use.
- Choose current or Savings.
- Finally, enter your Umobile PIN.
- Click Send.
- A pop-up message which requires you to confirm your inputs will display.
- Choose yes, ‘I am sure’ to continue or choose ‘Cancel’ to terminate the transaction.
UBA Mobile Token Applications
Here is an additional information that we choose to add. Presently, the U Mobile Token application is available to Blackberry phones, Android phones, Window phones, and Java phones.
For those who want to download it, you can go to the official website HERE, choose your phone model & select Download.
N/B: Be aware that FBL is NOT in any way associated with UBA BANK!
This is where we draw the curtain for today, and we hope you relish mobile banking with the U Mobile app on your smartphone whether Blackberry phone, Android phone, Windows phone or Java phone. If theirs anything on your mind concerning this topic, you can reach us via the comment section.
- All Nigeria Banks & Their USSD Money Transfer Codes,
- Access bank mobile money transfer code,
- Ecobank mobile money transfer code,
- Diamond bank mobile money transfer code,
- FCMB mobile money transfer code,
- Fidelity bank mobile money transfer code,
- First bank mobile money transfer code,
- GTBank mobile money transfer code,
- Stanbic IBTC bank mobile money transfer code,
- Heritage bank mobile money transfer code,
- Sterling bank mobile money transfer code,
- Keystone bank mobile money transfer code,
- Skye bank mobile money transfer code,
- UBA mobile money transfer code,
- Union bank mobile money transfer code,
- Unity bank mobile money transfer code,
- Wema bank mobile money transfer code,
- Zenith bank mobile money transfer code.