Union of Bank Nigeria customers are now part of the ‘do it yourself’ kind of banking, with the Union Bank Mobile App. The Union Bank Mobile App (UnionMobile App) has now put Union bank customers in charge of their own finances.
With the UnionMobile, Union bank customers can carry out almost all their financial transactions from home using their phone. In-line with CBN cashless policy, it seems internet banking & mobile banking is here to stay. The only difference of using between using Union Bank Mobile App and going to the bank premises is that your transactions are limited daily with the mobile banking app.
To use the Union Bank Mobile App, you will need a password & a username. To quickly register for the UnionMobile Banking, correctly fill-in the registration form that will be presented on first use of the Union Bank Mobile App.
Using the UnionMobile App is free, apart from your data usage charges from your network providers, commision charges for your bills payment and charges for transactions to other banks.
Things You Can Do With UnionMobile Application.
- Send money from Union Bank to Union Bank or Union to other Nigerian banks.
- Check your Account Balance status and details of transactions including pending transfers and payments.
- Recharge directly to your mobile phone number, as well as other people’s phone number.
- Pay for your DSTV and other registered billers that is available on the UnionMobile App.
Download UnionMobile Banking Application
For you to download the UnionMobile App, a smartphone with an internet connection will be required. You can easily download the union bank App for Android smartphones, Blackberry phones, Apple iOS, even java phones. Below is the download link for the various smartphone Operating System.
- Download UnionMobile App for Android.
- Download UnionMobile App for Apple iOS devices.
- For Java or any other smartphone, this link will automatically detect your phone & provide a compatible UnionMobil App.
- Download Union Bank Mobile App for Blackberry devices.
How To Access Union Bank Internet Banking
Note: For any questions or inquiries about Password issues, UnionMobile App etc, call the Union Bank Customer care unit on this lines:
You can also email them at [firstname.lastname@example.org]