Unity Mobile also known as the Unity Mobile Bank App is another innovation by Unity Bank Plc. Unity Mobile Bank App hands over the right to manage your finances by yourself, it’s easy, secured and offers a convenient method of carrying out your financial transactions. With Unity Mobile bank app, you can carry out your transactions any time, anywhere & any day with your phone.
The prime aim of this post is to show Unity bank customers how to download & activate Unity Mobile bank app. Simply follow the instructions below so you learn how to download & activate Unity Mobile App.
Steps To Download & Activate Unity Mobile App
Here is a simple method on how you can download and activate Unity Mobile bank app.
1). Unity mobile Application can be downloaded from your mobile app stores & it supports the Android, Apple, Blackberry & Windows store Operating system. There’s an alternative way to download the Unity Mobile bank app, SMS “D UNITY” to 20220 but it only works for Java-enabled phones.
2). Install the Unity mobile app & fill in your account number, mobile number, and other details required. Select your mobile network provider on the next menu and click on send. A successful activation message with a default PIN will be sent to you.
3). Click on ‘Security’ on the menu list to change the default PIN to any 4 digit PIN of your choice. Visit any Unity bank branch to complete your data capture and increase your limit.
Features of Unity Bank Mobile App.
- Buy airtime for self & friends.
- Send money to both Unity bank accounts and other bank accounts.
- Pay for your cable bills like DSTV, MyTv, and other bills.
- Check your account balance & download mini statement.
- Pay merchants and send money to non-account holders.
- Pay for your electricity and other bills.
- You can also do More with the app.
Advantage Of Using The Unitymobile For Transactions.
- Convenient and a secure way to manage your finances.
- You can easily access your Unity bank account from anywhere & at anytime.
- You can also conveniently send money to non-account holders using their mobile number.
- Unity Bank App allows you to send money to your account within and to other bank accounts.
- You can buy airtime for yourself and others.
- With the UnityMobile you can pay your bills from the comfort of your phone.
- Check your account transactions and your statement of account.
Unity Mobile App Requirements.
Below are the necessary requirements that are needed to run the Unity Bank App. In other to successfully use the Unity bank mobile app, ensure that you meet the requirements stated below.
- An active Unity bank account (savings or current).
- An active mobile number & a smartphone.
- Navigate to the App store to Download the Unitymobile application on your mobile phone or dial *389*215#.
- Submit the completed and signed application request form at any Unity bank branch to activate your PIN.
Note: The Unity Mobile App is available for Android, iOS and Windows Operating system phones.