We are currently in need of a Wholesalers Manager At the Coca Cola Company. Interested candidates for this job should look at the job description and how to apply for the job below.
Job Title: Wholesalers Manager.
Type Of Job: Full Time.
Experience: 8 years.
Field Of Job: Sales/Marketing/Supply Chain.
- Lead, design and implement integrated short and mid-term strategies for wholesalers in Operating Unit to accelerate customer-back, consumer-centric programming and thus accelerate The Coca Cola Company incidence-, Net Sale Revenue- and Margin growth with these Customers by bringing in the “voice of the customer” into our The Coca Cola Company program design early and thus maximize relevance and execution at the Wholesaler Business (floor + eCommerce + salesforce)
- Key Deliverables are Customer-relevant occasion and portfolio development plans, defining customer and shopper relevant category bundles and mechanics, an impactful calendar of activation that ties in with our customers’ activation cycles, as well as aligning execution requirements with Commercial Execution, country operations and bottler(s).
- Ownership of channel and customer metrics and analyses as well as agreement compliance, channel coherency and advanced analytic based approaches for leading-edge category planning and customer negotiation.
- This is inclusive of Revenue pools/ Targeting of occasions, shopper types, bold Occasion, Brand, Package, Price and Channel approaches to drive the right assortment, Stock Keeping Units optimization, value to market playbooks, price terms and conditions and promo mechanics and –spends, wiring Revenue Growth Management 2.0 applications and implications into business plans to drive Revenue Growth Management/ Route to Market linked capability with wholesalers
- Implement commercial and capability plans on Revenue Growth Management (and consumer) that support topline revenue growth and margin expansion expanding the system capability and right cost structure for profitability in Revenue Growth Management as well as using Value to Market to determine the best approach to reach the consumer within the occasion we are targeting.
- Leverage superior understanding of all key execution levers to accelerate on Distribution, Out-of-stocks & Cost-To-Serve Optimization using Revenue Growth Management framework (sense, shape and service) and thus grow topline (revenue expansion) and bottom-line growth (the cost to serve management)
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS FOR THE JOB
- Bachelors Degree
- 8+ years of leadership experience in Commercial planning and commercial execution with strong skills in Route to Market / Value to Market, Portfolio and Channel strategy.
- Strong planning and collaboration skills
- Strong customer understanding from an execution perspective
- Proven system knowledge including Route to Market and Customer, deep understanding of the complexities of the System such as bottler economics and system leverages, processes and tools in order to optimize solutions with our customers across channels
- Solid analytical and conceptual skills and ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial and brand management
- Solid Data Interpretation skills – ability to understand complex data and ability to explain to Customers, Bottlers, etc. in a way that is meaningful to their business needs.
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler experience.
- Value to Market.
- Portfolio Management.
- Supply Chain.
- System Economics.
- Commercial Economics.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION
The closing date for this application is not specified. Once the position is occupied, we will take down this post.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE JOB
If you are qualified and interested in the position, simply navigate to Coke.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply.
NOTE: If the job is no longer available, then the link above will become invalid but you can CLICK HERE to see the most recent and urgent jobs.