- 1 Zenith Bank Mobile Banking Code (*966#) Features
- 2 How Do I Activate Zenith Bank Mobile Banking & What Are The Requirements?
- 3 Zenith Bank Transfer Code – Mobile Transfer to Zenith Bank & another Bank
- 4 Zenith Bank Airtime Recharge Code for Self & Third Party
- 5 Other Useful Zenith Bank USSD Code
- 6 Zenith Bank Code Charges & Daily Limit
The zenith bank USSD code also known as the Zenith Bank Transfer Code can be basically used for many transactions, but the primary functions are for:
- Zenith bank transfer code,
- Zenith bank airtime recharge code,
- To open a zenith bank account.
- Zenith bank account balance code
In recent times, one of the greatest good that has happened to the Nigerian banking sector is the innovation and introduction of internet and mobile banking.
Financial transactions can now be carried out on mobile your phone through the use of the bank mobile banking app or the bank USSD code.
You can comfortably check your account balance, transfer money and even recharge airtime on your phone using any of the two (Mobil banking app OR Zenith bank USSD) mobile banking platform.
Notwithstanding, the Zenith mobile banking app is more secure than the mobile banking USSD code. The mobile banking app has a better interface and this means a better user experience and more features. While on the other hand, with mobile banking USSD code, transactions can be carried out without any internet connection and can be carried out on any mobile device whether smartphones or the dull phones. Lol… just kidding anyway.
Zenith Bank Mobile Banking Code (*966#) Features
- Open Zenith Account.
- Transfer Funds (Inter & Intra).
- Reset PIN and Password.
- Check Account Balance.
- Bills Payments.
- Update BVN.
- Purchase Airtime (Self & Third Party).
- Deactivate Mobile Banking Profile.
Mobile banking platform is a (24/7) service, and it allows you to carry out your bank transactions at any time of the day, weekends or public holidays.
It is secured and easy to use. To use it, all you have to do is dial the USSD code on your alertz number whether (9mobile, Airtel, Glo, OR MTN) and you can perform all the transactions above.
How Do I Activate Zenith Bank Mobile Banking & What Are The Requirements?
To be able to use the Zenith bank USSD code, you must first have a mobile banking profile and register with zenith bank; see the following instructions below to be able to do that:
- You must have a Savings or Current Naira account with zenith bank.
- Provide a phone number that will be linked with your bank account.
- You will need any mobile device.
- You will need the last 4 digits of your Visa or Master ATM card.
If you were able to meet the above requirements, then you can proceed to activate or register your line by following the steps below:
- Dial *966*00# using your the number linked to your zenith bank account.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your visa card or master-card.
- Confirm your zenith bank account number.
- You will be asked to create a 4 digit authentication PIN.
- Type in your preferred 4 digit PIN again to confirm it.
You will see a message that reads “Retrieving your balance” and you will receive an SMS that contains your account(s) balance(s), and once you see all that, you have successfully activated and registered your zenith mobile banking profile.
Zenith Bank Transfer Code – Mobile Transfer to Zenith Bank & another Bank
The zenith bank mobile transfer code, allows you to perform both Intrabank transfer (zenith to zenith money transfer) and interbank transfer (transfer from zenith bank to other Nigerian banks).
Zenith bank transfer code is the same for both inter-bank transfer and intra-bank transfer, unlike most Nigerian banks.
To perform inter or intrabank fund transfer:
- Simply dial *966*Amount*Account Number# on the phone number linked to your zenith bank account.
For instance, if you want to transfer 8000 Naira to 9876543210, just dial *966*5000*0123456789#.
- Select the receiver’s bank, for instance, GTBank, Access Bank, etc.
- To finalize the transfer, enter your zenith bank 4 digit authentication PIN, you will be notified if your transfer was successful or not.
Here is another way you can transfer money to from zenith bank via zenith bank USSD code.
- Simply dial *966#
- Enter 5 to transfer funds
- Then follow the on-screen guide from here.
Zenith Bank Airtime Recharge Code for Self & Third Party
Here is how you can recharge for your self or any other person’s number using the zenith bank USSD code below.
Zenith Bank Self Recharge
- Simply dial *966*amount#
- Enter your authentication PIN.
Or simply dial *966#, then enter 4 to purchase airtime, enter 1 for self-recharge, then type in the Amount, then enter your 4 digit PIN.
Zenith Bank Third Party Recharge
- Dial *966*amount*Receiver’s phone number#.
- Enter your authentication PIN.
Or follow this simple steps: Dial *966#, Enter 4 to purchase airtime, Enter 2 for others, then Enter receiver’s phone number, choose receiver’s network (mtn, glo, 9mobile, Airtel) follow ed by the Amount and finally your PIN.
How Do I Check My Zenith Bank Account Balance Code
To check your zenith bank account balance, just dial *966*00# and your balance will be sent to via a text message.
Other Useful Zenith Bank USSD Code
- DStv Nigeria & PHCN Bills Payments: *966*7*Amount*Customer ID#.
- To Open an Account: *966*0#.
- Other Zenith Billers: *966*6*Biller code*Amount#.
- Reset Mobile Banking Password & PIN: *966*60#.
- To De-Activate Mobile Banking Profile: *966*20*0#.
Zenith Bank Code Charges & Daily Limit
- Zenith bank to zenith bank Transfer is free
- 52.5 Naira will be charged For Zenith bank to other banks Money transfer.
- The highest amount you can transfer a day on this platform is 100,000 Naira.
- The minimum amount you can possibly recharge a day is 50 Naira.
- The highest amount of airtime to recharge a day is 3,000 Naira.
To carry out transactions on this platform, you will need to have a balance of 2 to 5 Naira worth of airtime (Network Charges). It may not be possible to carry out transactions with this platform if your airtime balance is zero.
Thanks for taking your time to go through this article I hoped it answered your questions. If yes, Kindly share this article using the social sharing buttons below; but if NO, please let us know why so we can make it better to suit your demands.